The star dressed like a sleek black cat, putting her curves on full display in a monochrome outfit for the opening night of the Broadway play. Did you like her look?
Scarlett Johansson has taken on the role of ‘Maggie the Cat’ in the Broadway revival of Tennessee Williams’ Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, which opened in NYC at the Richard Rodgers Theatre on Jan. 17. While on stage she sizzles in a slew of sexy looks that contribute to the despair felt by the female lead, for the opening party at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers, ScarJo opted for a totally different ensemble. However, her all-black outfit made her appear sleek and chic, just like a cat!
The star flaunted her signature curves in an all-black Dolce & Gabbana get-up. ScarJo paired her linen short-sleeved top, (complete with crochet detailing), with a fitted pair of black pants. A bright red »
- Katrina Mitzeliotis
Similar News ItemsScarlett Johansson
- 'Avengers 2' Extended TV Spot Also Teases 'Ant-Man' (From MovieWeb. 31 March 2015, 3:09 PM, PDT)
- Vote for the 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' IMAX Poster You Like Best (From Rope Of Silicon. 31 March 2015, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- Stan Lee teases his Avengers: Age of Ultron cameo (From Flickeringmyth. 31 March 2015, 1:47 PM, PDT)
Elizabeth Taylor (I)
- GLAAD Media Awards 2015 Winners: Kerry Washington, ‘How to Get Away with Murder’ Honored (Complete List) (From The Wrap. 22 March 2015, 12:52 AM, PDT)
- There's a Little Women Remake in the Works: Which Young Stars Should Play the March Sisters?! (From E! Online. 19 March 2015, 2:07 PM, PDT)
- 'Little Women' Remake in the Works! (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 March 2015, 3:33 AM, PDT)
- John Osborne on Film: Look Back in Anger (From SoundOnSight. 6 March 2015, 7:35 PM, PST)
- Mistress America | 2015 Sundance Film Festival Review (From ioncinema. 23 February 2015, 9:30 AM, PST)
- From Kubrick to Marilyn Monroe, Oscar Has a Stellar List of Shut-Outs (From Variety - Film News. 13 February 2015, 4:54 PM, PST)