The star dressed like a sleek black cat, putting her curves on full display in a monochrome outfit for the opening night of the Broadway play. Did you like her look?
Scarlett Johansson has taken on the role of ‘Maggie the Cat’ in the Broadway revival of Tennessee Williams’ Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, which opened in NYC at the Richard Rodgers Theatre on Jan. 17. While on stage she sizzles in a slew of sexy looks that contribute to the despair felt by the female lead, for the opening party at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers, ScarJo opted for a totally different ensemble. However, her all-black outfit made her appear sleek and chic, just like a cat!
The star flaunted her signature curves in an all-black Dolce & Gabbana get-up. ScarJo paired her linen short-sleeved top, (complete with crochet detailing), with a fitted pair of black pants. A bright red »
- Katrina Mitzeliotis
Similar News ItemsScarlett Johansson
- Johnny Depp to star in The Invisible Man reboot (From Flickeringmyth. 9 February 2016, 10:45 PM, PST)
- You'll Be Surprised These Celebrities Are Actually Twins! (From Popsugar. 9 February 2016, 5:40 PM, PST)
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Super Bowl Trailer Dominates Social Media (From Variety - Film News. 9 February 2016, 3:00 PM, PST)
Elizabeth Taylor (I)
- 12 of cinema's biggest and most expensive film sets (From Den of Geek. 9 February 2016, 4:08 AM, PST)
- Why Stacey Dash Is Wrong: Hollywood’s Whitewashing Tries To Paint Minorities Out (From Uinterview. 6 February 2016, 2:01 PM, PST)
- Film Society of Lincoln Center to Honor Morgan Freeman With 43rd Chaplin Award (From Indiewire. 5 February 2016, 9:54 AM, PST)
- Marisa Tomei, Alfred Molina and Jane Kaczmarek to Star at Williamstown Theatre Festival (From The Wrap. 8 February 2016, 11:04 PM, PST)
- Theater Review: I and You and a Plot Twist, Too (From Vulture. 27 January 2016, 5:54 PM, PST)
- Thundercrack! – 40th Anniversary (From Trailers from Hell. 18 December 2015, 9:21 PM, PST)