The star dressed like a sleek black cat, putting her curves on full display in a monochrome outfit for the opening night of the Broadway play. Did you like her look?
Scarlett Johansson has taken on the role of ‘Maggie the Cat’ in the Broadway revival of Tennessee Williams’ Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, which opened in NYC at the Richard Rodgers Theatre on Jan. 17. While on stage she sizzles in a slew of sexy looks that contribute to the despair felt by the female lead, for the opening party at The Lighthouse at Chelsea Piers, ScarJo opted for a totally different ensemble. However, her all-black outfit made her appear sleek and chic, just like a cat!
The star flaunted her signature curves in an all-black Dolce & Gabbana get-up. ScarJo paired her linen short-sleeved top, (complete with crochet detailing), with a fitted pair of black pants. A bright red »
- Katrina Mitzeliotis
Similar News ItemsScarlett Johansson
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Jennifer Lawrence (From Obsessed with Film. 23 November 2014, 5:10 AM, PST)
- Why are Marvel's women all such buzzkills? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 23 November 2014, 1:30 AM, PST)
- Scarlett Johansson's Sweetest and Sexiest Moments! (From Popsugar. 22 November 2014, 5:31 PM, PST)
Elizabeth Taylor (I)
- When Mike Nichols Early Films Hit Theaters for the First Time (From The Hollywood Reporter. 22 November 2014, 7:58 PM, PST)
- Mike Nichols: 5 Must-See Movies (From PEOPLE.com. 20 November 2014, 3:40 PM, PST)
- TCM to remember Mike Nichols with film tribute (From ChannelGuideMag. 20 November 2014, 1:53 PM, PST)
- UTA signs Benedict Andrews (From ScreenDaily. 21 November 2014, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Here Are the 2014 National Book Award Winners (From Vulture. 20 November 2014, 6:55 AM, PST)
- Angelina Jolie Plunks Down Thousands for Brad Pitt Wedding Present ... Hemingway's Typewriter! (From TMZ. 8 November 2014, 1:00 AM, PST)