There's nothing quite like a good movie poster. You know what we mean. While many posters barely make an impression at all, merely presenting the stars and the title, sometimes you come across a movie poster that just grabs your imagination. Once you see it, you just have to go see the movie as well.
Which is fine — if those movies actually existed.
Welcome to the world of Pascal Witaszek, fake biopic poster-maker extraordinaire. (That's not his formal title, but it has a certain ring to it.)
Witaszek, you see, is a French graphic designer with a love of movie and a flair for creating truly striking posters. Just one thing: The movies he makes posters for aren't, technically speaking, real. Instead they are even better than real, as Witaszek imagines awesome stuff like Ryan Gosling in a biopic of Walt Disney or Dominic Monaghan and Chris Pine teaming up for the story of Abba. »
- Scott Harris
Similar News ItemsRyan Gosling
- The Bachelorette Has A Winner! Did Kaitlyn Bristowe Choose Nick Viall Or Shawn Booth? (From E! Online. 27 July 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Mister Fincher and Monsieur Dreyer (From MUBI. 27 July 2015, 4:44 AM, PDT)
- All the Times Sandra Bullock Lit Up a Room (From Popsugar. 26 July 2015, 7:15 AM, PDT)
Chris Pine (I)
- The Recap: Star Wars, Wonder Woman, Lego, and More! (From Cinelinx. 1 August 2015, 2:44 PM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex – Batman v Superman, Wonder Woman, Fantastic Four, Deadpool, Gambit, Spider-Man, The Punisher, Thunderbolts, Superman Lives, The Killing Joke and more (From Flickeringmyth. 1 August 2015, 4:28 AM, PDT)
- Best of the Week: More Tom Cruise Movie Sequels, Fall Film Festival Guide and More (From Movies.com. 31 July 2015, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Oz co-pro with Woman in Gold producer (From IF.com.au. 23 July 2015, 5:36 PM, PDT)
- Arc Entertainment acquires 'Molly Moon' (From ScreenDaily. 20 July 2015, 3:56 PM, PDT)
- Arc Entertainment Acquires ‘Molly Moon'; Bron Studios Launches Label For Director-Driven Films (From Deadline. 20 July 2015, 12:18 PM, PDT)