Yeah, I know you just read the title of this article with a huge “Wtf?!” face. I did as well when I first came across this amazing pixel art.
This fantastic artwork is made by artist Ty Lettau. As you can see, he captures some of the greatest scenes from throughout the Star Wars franchise, and reimagines them as Capcom’s hit game, Mega Man. I’m actually surprised there’s not one done for the scene where Luke battles Darth Vader and loses his hand. Regardless, these are all just simply great!
It does make me think, if Lego has success reimagining games, could Mega Man do the same?
- Jason Williams
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Disney set to launch new 'Star Wars' books based on original trilogy (From RealBollywood. 18 April 2014, 9:05 PM, PDT)
- 5 Geeky Things We Want This Week, Blood Moon Edition (From GeekTyrant. 18 April 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- David Lynch Subverted a Franchise to Ensure a Sequel to ‘Dune’ was Impossible (From FilmSchoolRejects. 18 April 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
"Mega Man" (1994)
- Nes Kept Alive by Social Media (From SoundOnSight. 12 April 2014, 9:07 AM, PDT)
- How I Solved The Riddle of Popeye’s Big Forearms (From GeekTyrant. 8 April 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Mercenary Kings (PlayStation 4) Review (From We Got This Covered. 6 April 2014, 7:32 AM, PDT)