Yeah, I know you just read the title of this article with a huge “Wtf?!” face. I did as well when I first came across this amazing pixel art.
This fantastic artwork is made by artist Ty Lettau. As you can see, he captures some of the greatest scenes from throughout the Star Wars franchise, and reimagines them as Capcom’s hit game, Mega Man. I’m actually surprised there’s not one done for the scene where Luke battles Darth Vader and loses his hand. Regardless, these are all just simply great!
It does make me think, if Lego has success reimagining games, could Mega Man do the same?
- Jason Williams
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Top Directors Reveal How Female Film Editors Shaped Their Movies (From The Hollywood Reporter. 11 December 2013, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Marvelous Da7e #26: The Five Blockbuster Milestones of 2013 (From LatinoReview. 11 December 2013, 10:49 AM, PST)
- Blu-ray Review: The Three Colours trilogy (rerelease) (From CineVue. 11 December 2013, 6:12 AM, PST)
"Mega Man" (1994)
- First Look at Mega Man #32 (From Flickeringmyth. 9 December 2013, 5:04 PM, PST)
- Skull Kid From Majora’s Mask Will Be An Assist In Super Smash Bros. Wii U (From We Got This Covered. 6 December 2013, 2:21 PM, PST)
- First Look at Sonic Super Special Magazine #9 (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2013, 9:39 AM, PST)