Attention all celebrities and celebrity couples: If you want to make it in Hollywood, and we mean really make it, don't just settle for a romantic comedy. Go Ya.
Forbes looked at the top-grossing romantic movies of the last three years, in which time "Twilight" earned a whopping $1.17 billion (domestically; internationally the franchise grossed $3.3 billion.) The fact that Robsten took their affair off-screen, the whole cheating scandal that made headlines for months and the on-again, off-again steadiness of their relationship surely didn't hurt.
In explaining their method of calculation, Forbes said they "looked at the top-grossing romantic movies as classified by Box Office Mojo over the past three years and added up each couple’s total U.S.box office."
- Liat Kornowski
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Screen Australia greenlights $70 million worth of production (From IF.com.au. 4 December 2013, 4:27 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Lawrence To Nicholas Hoult: Don’t Cheat With Kristen Stewart (From HollywoodLife. 4 December 2013, 1:26 PM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson Makes Out With Sexy Blonde in Behind-the-Scenes Dior Campaign Pics! (From E! Online. 4 December 2013, 9:23 AM, PST)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Kristen Stewart: Don’t Pressure Robert Pattinson To Get Serious Too Soon (From HollywoodLife. 4 December 2013, 6:08 PM, PST)
- Kristen Stewart Looks Seriously Sexy In First Pic From ‘Camp X-Ray’ (From HollywoodLife. 4 December 2013, 5:16 PM, PST)
- Line Up Revealed For 2014 Sundance Film Festival (From We Got This Covered. 4 December 2013, 5:04 PM, PST)
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year – ’12 Years a Slave,’ ‘Nebraska’ and Yes, ‘Safe Haven’ (From The Wrap. 4 December 2013, 4:19 PM, PST)
- Batman and Emmet Take the Batwing for a Spin in The Lego Movie Banner (From MovieWeb. 4 December 2013, 1:06 PM, PST)
- Trick Shot Titus Schools Channing Tatum and Bradley Cooper (From The Backlot. 4 December 2013, 6:12 AM, PST)