Attention all celebrities and celebrity couples: If you want to make it in Hollywood, and we mean really make it, don't just settle for a romantic comedy. Go Ya.
Forbes looked at the top-grossing romantic movies of the last three years, in which time "Twilight" earned a whopping $1.17 billion (domestically; internationally the franchise grossed $3.3 billion.) The fact that Robsten took their affair off-screen, the whole cheating scandal that made headlines for months and the on-again, off-again steadiness of their relationship surely didn't hurt.
In explaining their method of calculation, Forbes said they "looked at the top-grossing romantic movies as classified by Box Office Mojo over the past three years and added up each couple’s total U.S.box office."
- Liat Kornowski
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Robert Pattinson in 'Really Good Mood' After Kristen Stewart Split (From PEOPLE.com. 21 May 2013, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Kristen Stewart Has a "Relaxed" Dinner With Friends and Visits Taylor Swift Postsplit (From Popsugar. 21 May 2013, 1:14 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: A Relationship Timeline (From HollywoodLife. 21 May 2013, 12:16 PM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Chris Brown Has Found A New Love — Meet His Adorable Puppy (From HollywoodLife. 21 May 2013, 5:19 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson Driving Again — Getting More Stuff From Kristen Stewart’s House? (From HollywoodLife. 21 May 2013, 4:25 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson Flirted With Brunette During Club Night Out (From HollywoodLife. 21 May 2013, 4:08 PM, PDT)
- How to Watch 'Identity Thief' and 'Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters' Before Disc (From Movies.com. 22 May 2013)
- [Home Invasion] Blu-Ray & DVD Releases for May 21, 2013 (From Destroy the Brain. 21 May 2013, 4:52 PM, PDT)
- Mila Kunis Dines With Her Parents, Without Ashton Kutcher (From E! Online. 21 May 2013, 4:12 PM, PDT)