Attention all celebrities and celebrity couples: If you want to make it in Hollywood, and we mean really make it, don't just settle for a romantic comedy. Go Ya.
Forbes looked at the top-grossing romantic movies of the last three years, in which time "Twilight" earned a whopping $1.17 billion (domestically; internationally the franchise grossed $3.3 billion.) The fact that Robsten took their affair off-screen, the whole cheating scandal that made headlines for months and the on-again, off-again steadiness of their relationship surely didn't hurt.
In explaining their method of calculation, Forbes said they "looked at the top-grossing romantic movies as classified by Box Office Mojo over the past three years and added up each couple’s total U.S.box office."
- Liat Kornowski
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Joel Edgerton Joins Anton Corbijn’s Life (From We Got This Covered. 16 March 2014, 8:11 PM, PDT)
- Edgerton for Corbijn's 'Life', Hinds for 'Agent 47' & Miller for Eastwood's 'Sniper' (From Rope Of Silicon. 16 March 2014, 7:55 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson Looks Handsome Running Around on the Set of Life—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 16 March 2014, 9:37 AM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Casting: Goggins, Harris, Fiennes, Hamm (From Dark Horizons. 14 March 2014, 8:44 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Experiences a Full Range of Emotions on Set (From Popsugar. 14 March 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Watch Cam Gigandet From the First ‘Twilight’ Turn His Penis Into a Real Person (Video) (From The Wrap. 14 March 2014, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- Jon Hamm & Zach Galifianakis Join Undercover Agent Comedy ‘Keeping Up With the Joneses’ (From Screen Rant. 16 March 2014, 5:18 PM, PDT)
- Newsflash: 'Divergent's' Theo James is a bonafide movie star (From Hitfix. 15 March 2014, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- Everyone Wants To See ‘X-Men: Days of Future Past’ (From LatinoReview. 14 March 2014, 6:47 AM, PDT)