Attention all celebrities and celebrity couples: If you want to make it in Hollywood, and we mean really make it, don't just settle for a romantic comedy. Go Ya.
Forbes looked at the top-grossing romantic movies of the last three years, in which time "Twilight" earned a whopping $1.17 billion (domestically; internationally the franchise grossed $3.3 billion.) The fact that Robsten took their affair off-screen, the whole cheating scandal that made headlines for months and the on-again, off-again steadiness of their relationship surely didn't hurt.
In explaining their method of calculation, Forbes said they "looked at the top-grossing romantic movies as classified by Box Office Mojo over the past three years and added up each couple’s total U.S.box office."
- Liat Kornowski
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Is There Backlash Over Lupita N’Yongo’s Most Beautiful People Cover (From TheFabLife - Movies. 24 April 2014, 7:41 AM, PDT)
- R-Patz 'not dating' Katy Perry's pal (From RealBollywood. 23 April 2014, 11:02 PM, PDT)
- Surprise! Jodie Foster Had a Secret Wedding (From Popsugar. 23 April 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Let's Mock Twilight Films With A New Bad Lip Reading (From ComicBookMovie. 24 April 2014, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Celebrities Get Candid About Marijuana (From Popsugar. 20 April 2014, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- 87th Academy Awards Dates and Early Predictions: Another Streep? (From Alt Film Guide. 18 April 2014, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- Like a Fine Wine, Channing Tatum Is Just Getting Better With Age (From BuzzSugar. 24 April 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Release Date Changes: April 24th 2014 (From Dark Horizons. 23 April 2014, 10:07 PM, PDT)
- Sony Classics Sets Release Dates for Leigh's 'Mr. Turner' and Sundance Pic 'Whiplash' (From Rope Of Silicon. 23 April 2014, 4:33 PM, PDT)