The Bible says that a little child will lead us. Here at NextMovie, we're better with, you know, images and videos than we are with book-learnin', so we took this as best as we know how. If we must live by the example of a little (movie) child, it may as well be Megan Charpentier, who plays a feral tween in "Mama," the scarytastic flick coming out this weekend.
While little Victoria (Charpentier) must grapple with whether to accept the maternal warmth of foster mom Jessica Chastain or the company of a centuries-old murder-ghost, the titular Mama, we have all kinds of day-to-day stuff to worry about that kids just don't have to handle.
Keeping the little-child maxim in mind, we turned to feral child Victoria to get her perspective on some recent events. Read on to know how you should feel about the world as of late.
The Oscars »
- Kase Wickman
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Brad Bird on The Incredibles 2 and Star Wars: Episode VII (From Flickeringmyth. 18 May 2013, 1:38 AM, PDT)
- Eric's Movie Review: Star Trek Into Darkness (From Cinelinx. 18 May 2013, 12:53 AM, PDT)
- The Best, Worst, and Most Ridiculous of the Week: 14 Showbiz Stories You Can't Miss (From The Wrap. 17 May 2013, 7:17 PM, PDT)
- Special Features - Man of Steel's Jimmy Olsen is now a Jenny? Blasphemy! (From Flickeringmyth. 18 May 2013, 1:37 AM, PDT)
- "Superman: Man Of Steel" Toys Revealed (From SneakPeek. 17 May 2013, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Why 'Man of Steel' Didn't Use 'Superman' in the Title (From Moviefone. 17 May 2013, 12:23 PM, PDT)
- From Bat to Bond: Nolan May Direct Next 007 Film (From Cinelinx. 17 May 2013, 5:23 PM, PDT)
- Is Christopher Nolan the Next Bond Director? (From Manny the Movie Guy. 17 May 2013, 4:46 PM, PDT)
- Christopher Nolan Has Been Approached To Direct Next 007 (From LatinoReview. 17 May 2013, 1:04 PM, PDT)