The Bible says that a little child will lead us. Here at NextMovie, we're better with, you know, images and videos than we are with book-learnin', so we took this as best as we know how. If we must live by the example of a little (movie) child, it may as well be Megan Charpentier, who plays a feral tween in "Mama," the scarytastic flick coming out this weekend.
While little Victoria (Charpentier) must grapple with whether to accept the maternal warmth of foster mom Jessica Chastain or the company of a centuries-old murder-ghost, the titular Mama, we have all kinds of day-to-day stuff to worry about that kids just don't have to handle.
Keeping the little-child maxim in mind, we turned to feral child Victoria to get her perspective on some recent events. Read on to know how you should feel about the world as of late.
The Oscars »
- Kase Wickman
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Jaws 19' Trailer, Tom Hiddleston Does His De Niro For De Niro and More (From Movies.com. 5 October 2015, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- This 'Star Wars 7' Character Is Named After the Beastie Boys (From MovieWeb. 5 October 2015, 4:51 PM, PDT)
- Ray Harryhausen: Master of Illusion (From SoundOnSight. 5 October 2015, 3:44 PM, PDT)
- Is Jesse Eisenberg Playing Lex Luthor’s Son in Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice? (From HeyUGuys. 5 October 2015, 4:53 PM, PDT)
- "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice" - "Fortune" Profiles 'Lex Luthor' (From SneakPeek. 5 October 2015, 3:42 PM, PDT)
- Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice Image Gives Us A New Look At Lex Luthor (From We Got This Covered. 5 October 2015, 3:38 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: Entertaining ‘The Martian’ is a Hollywood Space Opera (From HollywoodChicago.com. 5 October 2015, 11:52 AM, PDT)
- Spooky Crimson Peak Pictures Will Get You Into the Halloween Spirit (From BuzzSugar. 5 October 2015, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- The Martian opens to $100 million worldwide (From Flickeringmyth. 5 October 2015, 3:52 AM, PDT)