It’s the first film in years to earn a nomination in each of the four acting categories – Best Actor for Bradley Cooper, Best Actress for Jennifer Lawrence, Supporting Actor for Robert De Niro, and Supporting Actress for Jacki Weaver – and it’s no surprise that it’s been a success for The Weinstein Company at the box office as well.
Released in the Us just over two months ago, it’s continuing its impressive run in the States, and is predicted to break into the top 5 at theatres this weekend, which is a very nice feat for a film that’s been out for two months.
“Pat Solatano has lost everything — his house, his job, and his wife. »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- See All the Stars Arriving to the 2017 Elle Women in Hollywood Awards (From E! Online. 16 October 2017, 7:25 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Teen Wolf's Max Carver Wants Your Help to Stop Political Corruption in Powerful New Video (From PEOPLE.com. 16 October 2017, 7:05 PM, PDT)
- Ashley Judd To Receive Wmc Speaking Truth To Power Award (From Look to the Stars. 16 October 2017, 10:45 AM, PDT)
Bradley Cooper (I)
- Movie News: Gal Gadot Touted for Revenge Thriller 'Ruin'; First Look at 'The Strangers' Sequel (From Movies.com. 12 October 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Movie News: Gal Gadot Touted for Revenge Thriller 'Run'; First Look at 'The Strangers' Sequel (From Movies.com. 12 October 2017, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Gal Gadot to Shoot WWII Thriller Ruin Before Wonder Woman 2? (From MovieWeb. 12 October 2017, 11:03 AM, PDT)
Robert De Niro
- The Romanoffs: Amazon Takes Over Matthew Weiner TV Show; Drops David O. Russell Series Plans (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 October 2017, 9:21 PM, PDT)
- Netflix Plans to Release 80 Original Films in 2018 (From Variety - Film News. 16 October 2017, 3:49 PM, PDT)
- The Link and I (From FilmExperience. 16 October 2017, 7:15 AM, PDT)