The Blu-ray and DVD for "Paranormal Activity 4" doesn't come out until January 29, but you can get an exclusive look at one of the disc's "Recovered Files," more footage from Alex's house that didn't make it into the final film.
The above clip is the first Recovered File to hit the internet and features Kathryn Newton as Alex, the heroine of the latest installment in the found footage series.
"Paranormal Activity 4" will be on Blu-ray and DVD on January 29.
- Kevin P. Sullivan
Similar News ItemsParanormal Activity 3 (2011)
- Stage 13, Warner Bros. Digital Networks’ Edgy New Content Brand, Sets Fall Launch (From Variety - TV News. 4 August 2017, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Win Passes To The Advance Screening Of Annabelle: Creation In St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 24 July 2017, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Mega Man movie adaptation moving forward (From Den of Geek. 19 July 2017, 12:17 PM, PDT)
Kathryn Newton (I)
- How ‘Big Little Lies’ Broke the Rules to Lead Its Emmy Rivals (From Indiewire. 7 August 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- How ‘Big Little Lies’ Broke the Rules to Lead Its Emmy Rivals (From Thompson on Hollywood. 7 August 2017, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Supernatural Ep on Spinoff's 'Different Set of Stories' and New Characters (From TVLine.com. 4 August 2017, 3:39 PM, PDT)
Paranormal Activity 4 (2012)
- They’re Finally Making a ‘Mega Man’ Movie! (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 19 July 2017, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- Catfish Filmakers Negotiating to Direct Capcom’s Mega Man (From Cinelinx. 19 July 2017, 10:53 AM, PDT)
- Happy Death Day Trailer: The Groundhog Day of Horror Movies (From MovieWeb. 15 June 2017, 9:25 AM, PDT)