A few notes before we begin.
1) Get out your VHS of Paris Is Burning, because I just realized Nicki Minaj talks exactly like Venus Xtravaganza. I'm always expecting her to shout, "Touch this skin! Touch all of this skin!" at Mariah, who might just be Dorian Corey.
3) Randy Jackson is still a cauldron of nothing.
Moving along! Idol's second day of season 12 auditions was damn fruitful, as 16 acts won Hollywood tickets and I didn't truly hate any of them. Can you believe it? I am filled with true hatred, and I had nowhere to displace it. In fact, the one auditioner who seemed like an obvious burnout turned out to be most provocative and cool singer of the competition so far. Let's visit with her first, shall we?
1. Kezban Sauerbier: Weird. And Thank God. »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Scotty McCreery Cited for Accidentally Carrying Gun Through Airport: 'I Have Learned a Lesson I Won't Forget' (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 July 2017, 6:37 PM, PDT)
- ‘American Idol’ Winner Scotty McCreery Cited for Bringing Loaded Gun Through Airport Security (From The Wrap. 21 July 2017, 5:32 PM, PDT)
- ‘American Idol’ Winner Scott McCreery Issues Statement After Being Cited For Carrying A Loaded Gun Into An Airport (From ET Canada. 21 July 2017, 4:46 PM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj Joins Snapchat, Gets Hilariously Confused About How To Use It (From ET Canada. 23 July 2017, 4:50 PM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj Joins Snapchat, Gets Hilariously Confused About How to Use It (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 July 2017, 4:18 PM, PDT)
- Hilary Duff's Los Angeles Home Burglarized (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 July 2017, 1:36 PM, PDT)
Randy Jackson (II)
- Ryan Seacrest Announces He'll be Hosting 'American Idol' Reboot (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 July 2017, 6:34 AM, PDT)
- Ryan Seacrest Gets Serenaded by Man on NYC Subway: 'He's Not Bad' (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 July 2017, 6:55 AM, PDT)
- All the Throwback Set Photos You Need to See, From 10 Things I Hate About You to Legally Blonde (From PEOPLE.com. 7 July 2017, 7:46 AM, PDT)