A few notes before we begin.
1) Get out your VHS of Paris Is Burning, because I just realized Nicki Minaj talks exactly like Venus Xtravaganza. I'm always expecting her to shout, "Touch this skin! Touch all of this skin!" at Mariah, who might just be Dorian Corey.
3) Randy Jackson is still a cauldron of nothing.
Moving along! Idol's second day of season 12 auditions was damn fruitful, as 16 acts won Hollywood tickets and I didn't truly hate any of them. Can you believe it? I am filled with true hatred, and I had nowhere to displace it. In fact, the one auditioner who seemed like an obvious burnout turned out to be most provocative and cool singer of the competition so far. Let's visit with her first, shall we?
1. Kezban Sauerbier: Weird. And Thank God. »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Carrie Underwood Prays for ‘Mean People’ After ‘Sound of Music’ Criticism (From The Wrap. 7 December 2013, 1:15 PM, PST)
- Carrie Underwood Responds to Sound of Music Live! Criticism, Says "Mean People Need Jesus" (From E! Online. 7 December 2013, 9:44 AM, PST)
- Jennifer Lopez Responds to Marc Anthony Divorce Papers (From PEOPLE.com. 6 December 2013, 2:35 PM, PST)
- Best of 2013: Check out This Year's Top Twerkers (From E! Online. 7 December 2013, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Briefs: Elton Comes Through In Russia, “The Sound Of Music” Climbs Ev’ry Ratings Mountain, and “Who Would Jesus Hate?” (From The Backlot. 6 December 2013, 1:40 PM, PST)
- Tyler, The Creator Disses Lorde And Her Boyfriend On Instagram (From HollywoodLife. 6 December 2013, 1:16 PM, PST)
Randy Jackson (II)
- Paul Walker dies, aged 40: Stars pay tribute to Fast & Furious actor (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 November 2013, 8:30 PM, PST)
- Paul Walker remembered: Celebs react to 'Fast and Furious' star's death (From EW.com - PopWatch. 30 November 2013, 8:20 PM, PST)
- Mariah Carey's American Idol 'hell' (Video) (From Monsters and Critics. 14 November 2013, 9:48 AM, PST)