A few notes before we begin.
1) Get out your VHS of Paris Is Burning, because I just realized Nicki Minaj talks exactly like Venus Xtravaganza. I'm always expecting her to shout, "Touch this skin! Touch all of this skin!" at Mariah, who might just be Dorian Corey.
3) Randy Jackson is still a cauldron of nothing.
Moving along! Idol's second day of season 12 auditions was damn fruitful, as 16 acts won Hollywood tickets and I didn't truly hate any of them. Can you believe it? I am filled with true hatred, and I had nowhere to displace it. In fact, the one auditioner who seemed like an obvious burnout turned out to be most provocative and cool singer of the competition so far. Let's visit with her first, shall we?
1. Kezban Sauerbier: Weird. And Thank God. »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Miley Cyrus Performs With Billy Idol At iHeartRadio Music Festival (From Uinterview. 26 September 2016, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus and Billy Idol Give Us More, More, More While Performing "Rebel Yell" (From BuzzSugar. 26 September 2016, 6:39 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Joins Billy Idol Onstage at iHeartRadio Music Festival for Epic Surprise Performance (From E! Online. 24 September 2016, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Be Careful When You Try to Patronize the Stars of Stranger Things (From Popsugar. 26 September 2016, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Voice’ Premiere Recap: Miley Cyrus, Alicia Keys Make Debut as Coaches (From Variety - TV News. 19 September 2016, 7:43 PM, PDT)
- Love & Hip Hop Hollywood: Safaree plans threesome with Nikki and Rosa (From Monsters and Critics. 19 September 2016, 10:35 AM, PDT)
Randy Jackson (II)
- ‘Louisiana Rising’ Flood Relief Concert Set To Air On Raycom Stations (From Deadline TV. 26 August 2016, 9:56 AM, PDT)
- American Idol: Nigel Lythgoe Responds to Mariah Carey Comments (From TVSeriesFinale. 8 August 2016, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- Randy Jackson Is Heartbroken About Violence in His Hometown of Baton Rouge: 'We've Got to Get It Together' (From PEOPLE.com. 20 July 2016, 9:45 AM, PDT)