A few notes before we begin.
1) Get out your VHS of Paris Is Burning, because I just realized Nicki Minaj talks exactly like Venus Xtravaganza. I'm always expecting her to shout, "Touch this skin! Touch all of this skin!" at Mariah, who might just be Dorian Corey.
3) Randy Jackson is still a cauldron of nothing.
Moving along! Idol's second day of season 12 auditions was damn fruitful, as 16 acts won Hollywood tickets and I didn't truly hate any of them. Can you believe it? I am filled with true hatred, and I had nowhere to displace it. In fact, the one auditioner who seemed like an obvious burnout turned out to be most provocative and cool singer of the competition so far. Let's visit with her first, shall we?
1. Kezban Sauerbier: Weird. And Thank God. »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Zooey Deschanel Tweets Star Studded Set Photo From 'Rock The Kasbah' (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 July 2014, 7:45 PM, PDT)
- Jason Derulo On Zac Efron's "Wiggle," Jordin & His Competition With Karmin! (From TooFab. 30 July 2014, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- Zooey Deschanel Tweets 'Rock the Kasbah' Cast Photo as Shooting Wraps (From MovieWeb. 30 July 2014, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- SpongeBob SquarePants Experiences 3D for First Time in ‘Sponge Out of Water’ Movie Trailer (Video) (From The Wrap. 31 July 2014, 9:08 AM, PDT)
- Ariana Grande Opens Up About Her Confidence Problem (From PEOPLE.com. 30 July 2014, 4:40 AM, PDT)
- Ariana Grande on the Cover of Seventeen (From iCelebz. 30 July 2014, 12:50 AM, PDT)
Randy Jackson (II)
- Drake Sang ‘Let It Go’ From ‘Frozen'… As Boxing Legend Manny Pacquaio (Video) (From The Wrap. 17 July 2014, 5:44 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez, Harry Connick Jr., Keith Urban and Ryan Seacrest Set to Return for American Idol Season 14 (From TVLine.com. 23 June 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Simon Cowell to Return to American Idol? (From National Ledger. 16 June 2014, 10:26 AM, PDT)