When the two divas disagreed about contestant Stephanie Schimel, the following exchange took place:
Mariah: This is what I deal with when I come into my job.
Nicki: You should never have commented on that.
Keith: We put the 'fun' in dysfunction, that's what we're doing.
That led into a montage of Keith as the "scratching post" into between the two ladies. Poor Keith.
It was starting to seem on Day 2 that perhaps the women had settled down and decided to be civil (and maybe even pleasant), but then Johnny Keyser (re)appeared and they got a little shirty with each other again.
Nicki: Thank you, Carey.
Mariah: You're welcome, name I won't say in case there are little kids watching.
So what do »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Here are a bunch of times the Grammys mattered (From Hitfix. 12 February 2016, 5:09 PM, PST)
- Thursday TV Ratings: Scandal, American Idol, The Blacklist, Life in Pieces, The 100 (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 February 2016, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Fox 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 2/12/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 February 2016, 12:29 PM, PST)
- Beyoncé and Mariah Carey Casually Chill Together, Take Superglam Photo (From Popsugar. 12 February 2016, 5:30 PM, PST)
- Beyoncé & Mariah Carey Hang Out Together and Showcase Gorgeous Looks at Gala (From E! Online. 12 February 2016, 1:05 PM, PST)
- Beyoncé and Mariah Carey Step Out Together for a Good Cause (From PEOPLE.com. 12 February 2016, 11:30 AM, PST)
- iHeartRadio Will Finally Honor A Dance Artist Of The Year (From We Got This Covered. 12 February 2016, 10:20 AM, PST)
- Get Ready for the 2016 Grammys With the Full List of Nominees (From BuzzSugar. 12 February 2016, 9:25 AM, PST)
- Even the Real Christina Aguilera Can't Beat Eva Longoria's "Anaconda" on Lip Sync Battle (From Popsugar. 12 February 2016, 6:15 AM, PST)