It’s that time of year again. Fresh off of the disappointment of Award nominations season the most angered of us throw our replica Oscars to the ground, scream ‘Be done with you Academy!’, crawl in a cupboard under the stairs, where a tantrum will be well and truly thrown, and start looking forward to the saving graces of this years cinema.
So welcome to my cupboard (mind your head) and a preview of a film that, I believe, could be this years best movie, the best comic book movie of all time and a complete erasing of Sucker Punch from my memory. Let’s hope his nerves are steel as well to deal with this anticipation.
Fresh off of the monster success of the Batman Franchise and facing the monster promise of a Justice League movie where he could potentially be the only recognisable character in it, (odds are »
- Luke Stevenson
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- Oscar D.P. Contenders Downplay Tools, Play Up Visual Language (From Variety - Film News. 10 February 2016, 11:19 AM, PST)
- Countdown to Batman v Superman – Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (From Flickeringmyth. 8 February 2016, 11:30 AM, PST)
- Exclusive Video: The Dark Knight Pop-Up Movie Facts (From JoBlo. 8 February 2016, 4:53 AM, PST)
- BAFTA Awards predictions: Battle of the British in Best Supporting Actor (From Gold Derby. 10 February 2016, 2:35 PM, PST)
- 2016 Oscar Previews: Part 2 (From Cinelinx. 9 February 2016, 7:09 PM, PST)
- The Dark Knight will protect you! (From The Hollywood News. 9 February 2016, 7:33 AM, PST)
- This Younger Star Just Might Be DC Comics' Next Big Superhero (From BuzzSugar. 10 February 2016, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Composer Junkie Xl Calls Batman v Superman 'Fantastic' (From LatinoReview. 10 February 2016, 12:04 PM, PST)
- Final Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice Trailer May Be Attached To Deadpool (From We Got This Covered. 9 February 2016, 8:46 AM, PST)