It’s that time of year again. Fresh off of the disappointment of Award nominations season the most angered of us throw our replica Oscars to the ground, scream ‘Be done with you Academy!’, crawl in a cupboard under the stairs, where a tantrum will be well and truly thrown, and start looking forward to the saving graces of this years cinema.
So welcome to my cupboard (mind your head) and a preview of a film that, I believe, could be this years best movie, the best comic book movie of all time and a complete erasing of Sucker Punch from my memory. Let’s hope his nerves are steel as well to deal with this anticipation.
Fresh off of the monster success of the Batman Franchise and facing the monster promise of a Justice League movie where he could potentially be the only recognisable character in it, (odds are »
- Luke Stevenson
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- Countdown to Man of Steel - Trailer 4, TV Spots, Posters, Powers and Respecting the S (From Flickeringmyth. 24 May 2013, 3:19 PM, PDT)
- Man of Steel producer: 'Lois rescues Clark as much as he rescues her' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 May 2013, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- The Flickering Myth Reaction - Man of Steel Trailer #4 (From Flickeringmyth. 24 May 2013, 3:54 AM, PDT)
- Henry Cavill on the possibility of a Superman / Batman World's Finest movie (From Flickeringmyth. 24 May 2013, 4:27 PM, PDT)
- Six Steps To Stardom: Remember When Bradley Cooper Asked Sean Penn A Question? (From Huffington Post. 24 May 2013, 5:16 AM, PDT)
- Disney Blu-ray Roundup: ‘My Neighbor Totoro’ and ‘Howl’s Moving Castle’ (From SoundOnSight. 23 May 2013, 9:05 PM, PDT)
The Dark Knight (2008)
- Yahoo Screen Kicks Off New Lifestyle Slate With ‘Cinema And Spice’ (From Tubefilter News. 24 May 2013, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- ‘Man of Steel’ Producer on Superman’s ‘Adoption,’ the Supersuit, & Casting Lois Lane (From Screen Rant. 24 May 2013, 11:49 AM, PDT)
- Man Of Steel's Henry Cavill on Batman Vs. Superman (From GeekTyrant. 24 May 2013, 9:01 AM, PDT)