18 January 2013 1:49 AM, PST | Digital Spy | See recent Digital Spy - Movie News news »

Ozzy Osbourne has been left with an injured hand after a fire occurred at his Beverly Hills home yesterday (January 17). Sharon Osbourne revealed how the fire spread after a candle burst, leading to her husband suffering small burns. She explained on The Talk how she heard a sound that was similar to metal hitting the ground, assuming it was the housekeeper dropping keys. However, she soon realised that wasn't the case, saying: "My eyes are stinging and my throat's closing up something weird smelling in here, then my dogs started to bark, so I go out of the bedroom, I go downstairs and the whole living room - the candle had burst and the cracking sound was the glass in the candle exploding." Ozzy Osbourne had surgery on his hand the previous day, and attempted to use his casted arm to put out the flames while opening the doors. "I »

- By Tom Eames

Report a problem

Similar News Items

Sharon Osbourne
Ozzy Osbourne
"The Talk" (2010)

IMDb.com, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy.

See our NewsDesk partners