London, Jan 18: Paris Hilton has been paid 190,000 pounds for appearing on a Danish TV show, which has come under heavy criticism for its scenes of casual sex and excessive drinking.
A source told the Sun that the 31-year-old actress shot for 'Paradise Hotel' several months ago in Mexico, and will appear on several episodes during the current season.
The source said that the heiress to the Hilton Hotels was game for anything during the filming, and one contestant even dropped his shorts for her when she asked to see his tattoo, which was on his butt.
The source added that it was easy money for her and she would never. »
- Meeta Kabra
Similar News ItemsParis Hilton
- Paris Hilton Transforms Into a Mermaid, Fairy, Bride and Gladiator on Halloween (From E! Online. 1 November 2013, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- ‘Good Time’ Video: Paris Hilton Rolls Around in Gravel (From Vulture. 8 October 2013, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 66th Cannes Film Festival Review - The Bling Ring (2013) (From Flickeringmyth. 19 May 2013, 3:27 AM, PDT)
"Paradise Hotel" (2005/II)
- Interview: 'Utopia' narrator Dan Piraro explains his bizarro journey to Fox reality (From Hitfix. 9 September 2014, 4:02 PM, PDT)
- 'I Wanna Marry 'Harry' star Matt Hicks on his Fox fairy tale and gullible American girls (From Hitfix. 19 May 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Bachelor Pad' back on ABC as 'Bachelor in Paradise': Who do you hope to see? (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 21 March 2014, 6:00 PM, PDT)