Feature Tom French Jan 18, 2013
Tom talks us through ten great moments from five seasons of the dearly departed Chuck...
Spoiler Warning: If you fancy watching Chuck fresh, it might be worth giving this article a miss for now, as it is full of spoilers. Feel free to come back once you have watched it though!
I’m crap at watching TV. Not the act of sitting down, snacks in hand, and enjoying a good programme, that bit's easy. I do find it tricky to sit myself in the chair the same time each week to keep up with a series, though.
The DVD box-set is therefore a big friend of mine. I have discovered many of my favourite shows – The Wire, 24, Mad Men, Misfits – a while after they originally aired. Holding its head high among those is Chuck. I have to confess to my ignorance and admit I knew very »
Similar News ItemsBrandon Routh
- 'Legends' Unite in Over 40 'Arrow' and 'Flash' Crossover Photos (From MovieWeb. 24 November 2015, 6:02 PM, PST)
- Legends Of Tomorrow's Hawkman And Hawkgirl Speak (From ComicBookMovie. 24 November 2015, 12:15 PM, PST)
- New ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ trailer offers a better look at Rip Hunter (From SoundOnSight. 24 November 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
Superman Returns (2006)
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' gets official release date, extended new trailer (From Hitfix. 23 November 2015, 3:28 PM, PST)
- New trailer for ‘DC’s Legends of Tomorrow’ (From Blogomatic3000. 23 November 2015, 2:57 PM, PST)
- 6 DC Movie Sins Batman V Superman Will Probably Commit (From Obsessed with Film. 19 November 2015, 5:36 AM, PST)
- Outrage Watch: Fury over Billboard's 'Greatest Rappers of all Time' list (From Hitfix. 18 November 2015, 9:19 AM, PST)
- Pushing Daisies: Make Chuck's Pear and Gruyère Pie for Thanksgiving (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 November 2015, 3:24 PM, PST)
- Reginald VelJohnson: ‘As Long As They Are Paying Me, I Will Play a Cop Until the Day I Die’ (From Vulture. 16 November 2015, 9:09 AM, PST)