Review Caroline Preece Jan 18, 2013
Supernatural returns from the mid-season break with an episode that ties up a number of loose ends...
This review contains spoilers.
8.10 Torn and Frayed
Supernatural might have been away for a few weeks, but this first episode back picks up right where we left off. Sam and Dean are still passive-aggressively hissing at each other over their problems with Benny and Amelia respectively, but they’ll have to put away their differences (or as Cas puts it, “stow your crap”) if they want to keep captured angel Alfie from spilling the beans to Crowley. We learn that someone is controlling the angels, and that there’s a tablet that can close the gates of heaven.
After an improved start to season eight, Supernatural has returned with an episode that’s more interesting than exciting, but one that serves to tie up several loose ends that have been bogging the show down. »
Similar News Items"Supernatural" (2005)
- Colin Ford, Ellie Bamber, Timothy Simons Lead ‘Extracurricular Activities’ (From Deadline. 24 August 2016, 10:27 AM, PDT)
- Vancouver Film: "Arrow", "Bates Motel", "Riverdale" (From SneakPeek. 24 August 2016, 9:05 AM, PDT)
- Jared Padalecki's Supercute Family Pictures (From Popsugar. 24 August 2016, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- Travelers: Netflix Sci-Fi Series with Eric McCormack Begins Production (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 April 2016, 3:41 PM, PDT)
- ‘Stargate SG-1’ creator, Eric McCormack launch Netflix time travel series (From Hitfix. 19 April 2016, 8:22 AM, PDT)
- Van Helsing: Syfy Series Casts Kelly Overton as Lead (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 February 2016, 4:10 PM, PST)