17 January 2013 11:57 PM, PST | RealBollywood.com | See recent RealBollywood news »

Los Angeles, Jan 18: Firefighters were called to reality TV star Sharon Osbourne's Beverly Hills home after a candle she mistakenly left lit caused a blaze while she slept.

"Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed. I didn't. At 5 a.m in morning, I was met with 5 gorgeous men from the Bh Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house," tmz.com quoted Osbourne as saying.

The incident took place Thursday.

She isn't the only celebrity to suffer a recent candle malfunction.

DJ Skrillex, whose real name is Sonny Moore, terrified guests at his birthday party. »


- Diksha Singh

Report a problem



Similar News Items

Sharon Osbourne


IMDb.com, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy.

See our NewsDesk partners