Sanona™, the UK’s largest online Pay Per View Indian movie service, brings you even more top movies by partnering up with Balaji Motion Pictures, another one of India’s major film studios.
Love Sex Aur Dhokha and Shor In The City are what the new urban India is about, a fresh approach to creativity and films to make us think. This new strain of independent movies shows that filmmaking in India is becoming exciting and edgy.
Bringing a fresh treatment to the ‘masala’ movies that we watch for escapism, Once Upon A Time in Mumbaai and Shootout At Lokhandwala dare to delve into Mumbai’s murky underworld and recreate real life events and controversial characters. »
- Press Releases
Similar News ItemsAmitabh Bachchan
- Amitabh Bachchan: Deepika Padukone eats food every 3 minutes (From GlamSham. 4 May 2015, 6:47 AM, PDT)
- Deepika and Irrfan unveil the Piku Melange Collection (From Bollyspice. 4 May 2015, 12:35 AM, PDT)
- Irrfan Khan bats for children’s education (From Bollyspice. 3 May 2015, 1:34 AM, PDT)
- Jason Isaacs on the politics, religion, mystery and sex in USA Network's 'Dig' [Exclusive Video]' (From Gold Derby. 4 May 2015, 9:06 AM, PDT)
- Sordid Cinema #95: ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ (From SoundOnSight. 3 May 2015, 9:29 PM, PDT)
- Watch Avengers: Age Of Ultron Star Scarlett Johansson Host SNL (From ComicBookMovie. 3 May 2015, 2:05 AM, PDT)
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan invited by Giorgio Armani to Milan (From BollywoodHungama. 29 April 2015, 5:44 AM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Veterans Wallach and Coppola - Godfather 3 in Common - Are Special Oscar Honorees (From Alt Film Guide. 24 April 2015, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Abhishek Bachchan in Leicester (From Bollyspice. 23 April 2015, 12:21 AM, PDT)