Plus, Meredith & Derek finally loop their friends in on the baby news!
A month after Adele’s (Loretta Devine) death, the doctors’ lawsuit against the hospital was finally over on the Jan. 17 episode of Grey’s Anatomy. The judge found the hospital “negligent” for choosing an airline that had a history of mechanical problems and awarded Meredith (Ellen Pompeo), Derek (Patrick Dempsey), Arizona (Jessica Capshaw), Cristina (Sandra Oh), and Callie (Sara Ramirez) $15 million — each!
After a month of recovery time from his hand surgery, Derek finally returned to work. While Derek was eager to get back in the Or, Callie had other plans for the brain surgeon. Derek was stuck practicing his wrist strength by playing ping pong with Shane (Gaius Charles), which ended up serving as entertainment for the other doctors.
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsPatrick Dempsey (I)
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Love Actually' Sequel Short, Deadpool's Possible True Identity and More (From Movies.com. 26 May 2017, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- Hugh Grant Dancing to Drake Isn’t Even The Most Painful Part Of The ‘Love Actually’ Sequel — Watch (From Indiewire. 26 May 2017, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Laura Linney Finally Gets Her Happy Ending (with Patrick Dempsey!) in Love Actually Sequel (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Netflix In June: What’s Coming and What to Watch Before It’s Gone (From The Wrap. 26 May 2017, 6:35 PM, PDT)
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Says Goodbye to [Spoiler] in Dramatic Season 13 Finale (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 May 2017, 6:04 PM, PDT)
- An Explosive Grey’s Anatomy Finale! See How Meredith Reacts in the Moments After Blast (From PEOPLE.com. 17 May 2017, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy: Season 13 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 May 2017, 8:55 PM, PDT)
- Happy Mother's Day to These First-Time Celebrity Moms! (From Entertainment Tonight. 12 May 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy's Camilla Luddington Welcomes a Baby Girl (From Popsugar. 11 April 2017, 8:15 PM, PDT)