Plus, Meredith & Derek finally loop their friends in on the baby news!
A month after Adele’s (Loretta Devine) death, the doctors’ lawsuit against the hospital was finally over on the Jan. 17 episode of Grey’s Anatomy. The judge found the hospital “negligent” for choosing an airline that had a history of mechanical problems and awarded Meredith (Ellen Pompeo), Derek (Patrick Dempsey), Arizona (Jessica Capshaw), Cristina (Sandra Oh), and Callie (Sara Ramirez) $15 million — each!
After a month of recovery time from his hand surgery, Derek finally returned to work. While Derek was eager to get back in the Or, Callie had other plans for the brain surgeon. Derek was stuck practicing his wrist strength by playing ping pong with Shane (Gaius Charles), which ended up serving as entertainment for the other doctors.
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsPatrick Dempsey (I)
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Postmortem: Ellen Pompeo, Patrick Dempsey on Derek's Major Move (From The Hollywood Reporter. 20 November 2014, 6:00 PM, PST)
- 'Grey's Anatomy's' Ellen Pompeo, Patrick Dempsey Offer Marriage Advice to Meredith and Derek (From The Hollywood Reporter. 20 November 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- I'm Still Not Over... Patrick Dempsey not winning 'Sexiest Man Alive' (From EW.com - PopWatch. 19 November 2014, 1:36 PM, PST)
- Was Castle Wedding Soapy? Did Homeland Fake-Out Fool You? Good Wife 'Twin' Twist? And More TV Qs! (From TVLine.com. 14 November 2014, 10:53 AM, PST)
- Grey's Anatomy: Season 11 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 October 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- "The Pact 2" Directors Reflect on Follow-Up to Critically Acclaimed Original (Video) (From Cinelinx. 14 October 2014, 10:29 AM, PDT)
- Popsugar Shout Out: Real Girls Teach Us How to Rock Stylish Rings (From Popsugar. 25 November 2014, 11:55 PM, PST)
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Stars Answer Season 11's Burning Questions (From The Hollywood Reporter. 25 November 2014, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Grey’s Anatomy Recap: Derek Reaches the End of His Rope – And Who Gets Devastating News? (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 20 November 2014, 7:42 PM, PST)