Plus, Meredith & Derek finally loop their friends in on the baby news!
A month after Adele’s (Loretta Devine) death, the doctors’ lawsuit against the hospital was finally over on the Jan. 17 episode of Grey’s Anatomy. The judge found the hospital “negligent” for choosing an airline that had a history of mechanical problems and awarded Meredith (Ellen Pompeo), Derek (Patrick Dempsey), Arizona (Jessica Capshaw), Cristina (Sandra Oh), and Callie (Sara Ramirez) $15 million — each!
After a month of recovery time from his hand surgery, Derek finally returned to work. While Derek was eager to get back in the Or, Callie had other plans for the brain surgeon. Derek was stuck practicing his wrist strength by playing ping pong with Shane (Gaius Charles), which ended up serving as entertainment for the other doctors.
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsPatrick Dempsey (I)
- This week in tv news: ‘Daredevil’ renewed, ‘Sirens’ cancelled (From SoundOnSight. 25 April 2015, 5:42 PM, PDT)
- Where Does the Latest Grey's Anatomy Death Rank Among All Its Other Tragedies? (From E! Online. 24 April 2015, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- The Week in Television: Grey’s Anatomy Shocker, Full House Revival Gets Official Order & Daredevil Season 2 (From TVovermind.com. 24 April 2015, 3:01 PM, PDT)
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Recap: Is Derek Cheating On Meredith? (From Uinterview. 13 March 2015, 8:11 AM, PDT)
- Grey's Preview: Who Will 'Step Up' When Amelia's Surgery Hits a Snag? (From TVLine.com. 25 February 2015, 1:11 PM, PST)
- Grey's Anatomy: Shonda Rhimes on MerDer's 'Intense' Obstacles, Two Docs' 'Wonderful Journey' and More (From TVLine.com. 28 January 2015, 9:34 AM, PST)
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Tony Hale (From TVLine.com. 25 April 2015, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Pays Tribute To Dr. McDreamy In Farewell Video (From Deadline TV. 24 April 2015, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Recap: Derek Dies In ‘How To Save A Life’ (From Uinterview. 24 April 2015, 8:56 AM, PDT)