Plus, Meredith & Derek finally loop their friends in on the baby news!
A month after Adele’s (Loretta Devine) death, the doctors’ lawsuit against the hospital was finally over on the Jan. 17 episode of Grey’s Anatomy. The judge found the hospital “negligent” for choosing an airline that had a history of mechanical problems and awarded Meredith (Ellen Pompeo), Derek (Patrick Dempsey), Arizona (Jessica Capshaw), Cristina (Sandra Oh), and Callie (Sara Ramirez) $15 million — each!
After a month of recovery time from his hand surgery, Derek finally returned to work. While Derek was eager to get back in the Or, Callie had other plans for the brain surgeon. Derek was stuck practicing his wrist strength by playing ping pong with Shane (Gaius Charles), which ended up serving as entertainment for the other doctors.
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsPatrick Dempsey (I)
- Bridget Jones’s Baby Movie Review (From ShockYa. 24 September 2016, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- Giveaway – Win Run Of Engagement Passes for Bridget Jones’S Baby in St. Louis and the Soundtrack CD (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 23 September 2016, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Bridget Jones’s Baby (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 23 September 2016, 12:30 AM, PDT)
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Star Breaks Down Season 13 Premiere (Spoilers) (From Variety - TV News. 22 September 2016, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Not Only Can Ellen Pompeo Save (Fictional) Lives, She Can Bust a Move (From BuzzSugar. 22 September 2016, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy: Ravi Patel to Guest in Season 13 (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 September 2016, 6:28 PM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy: Season 13 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 September 2016, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Fall TV's Biggest Cliffhangers Answered! (From PEOPLE.com. 23 September 2016, 8:35 AM, PDT)
- Everything Is Terrible on Grey's Anatomy in the Aftermath of DeLuca's Assault (From E! Online. 22 September 2016, 6:12 PM, PDT)