Channing Tatum's Magic Mike character certainly made an impression on the world. Pop artist Jason Mecier created a portrait of Tatum's Magic Mike character using Mike & Ike candies. Oh, and it's life-sized.
Mecier used 5,000 pieces of candy to make this very detailed portrait of Tatum, and it took him over 50 hours to create. He used Red Rageous for Tatum's lips, Berry Blast for his belly button, Lemonade Blends for the collar, cuffs and underwear, and Tangy Twisters as Tatum's nipples.
Check out a full view of the portrait below!
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- 2014 Gotham Award Nominations Bode Well For Boyhood And The Grand Budapest Hotel (From We Got This Covered. 24 October 2014, 11:25 AM, PDT)
- The Book of Life movie review: what’s a woman for? (From FlickFilosopher. 24 October 2014, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Foxcatcher Movie Review (From ShockYa. 23 October 2014, 3:19 PM, PDT)
Magic Mike (2012)
- More New Footage In International Interstellar TV Spots (From ComicBookMovie. 25 October 2014, 5:15 AM, PDT)
- Sofia Vergara Gives Us Sneak Peek at "Magic Mike Xxl" Stripping Scene! (From TooFab. 24 October 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Olivia Munn's Feather Dress Looks Like Natalie Portman's in Black Swan: See the Ballerina Frock! (From Us Weekly. 23 October 2014, 4:16 AM, PDT)