Elizabeth Hurley seems to have had enough of reporters. While she and fiancé Shane Warne were walking through Perth airport in Australia, Network Ten journalist Caty Price came up to the couple and asked Warne about the cricket player's recent loss against the Perth Scorchers. That didn't go over well, and Hurley's spat with Price was caught on camera.
Price recounted the event to an Australian radio station, saying, "He was pretty tight-lipped coming in, and did not say much, and then Liz clipped the back of my heels, and said 'Don't you know it is rude to stand in front of people,' which is fair enough. Then I asked her what she thought of the game last night, she spun around on her heels, and mouthed close up to my face 'I think you should f**k off.'"
Considering how long Hurley has been in the business, »
Similar News ItemsElizabeth Hurley (I)
- The Royals Dish on Insane Finale, Share Wild Season Two Predictions—Watch Now and Find Out When the Show Returns! (From E! Online. 18 May 2015, 11:33 AM, PDT)
- Elizabeth Hurley, William Moseley and More to Dish on The Royals Wrap Up—Find Out Where to Watch After Sunday's Finale! (From E! Online. 15 May 2015, 3:24 PM, PDT)
- SAG-aftra Launches Campaign Against Work on Non-Union Commercials (From Variety - TV News. 15 May 2015, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- Eddie Perfect: Play School is the least needy show on children's TV (From The Guardian - TV News. 19 May 2015, 10:05 PM, PDT)
- Liz Hurley shares words of wisdom about love on Instagram (From RealBollywood. 11 May 2014, 12:44 AM, PDT)
- Elizabeth Hurley Opens Up About Shane Warne Breakup (From E! Online. 5 May 2014, 8:10 AM, PDT)
Network Ten [au]
- Screen Australia funds 12 film and TV projects (From IF.com.au. 12 May 2015, 9:29 PM, PDT)
- ‘Crime Watch Daily’ Names Matt Doran Host (From Variety - TV News. 5 May 2015, 11:21 AM, PDT)
- New date and broadcast partner for Aacta Awards (From IF.com.au. 14 April 2015, 3:21 PM, PDT)