A Day In The Life Of Luigi
7am: Wakes up. Turns off alarm. Resumes sleep.
9.30am: Wakes up – realises has overslept. Doesn’t care. Resumes sleep.
11am: Wakes up again. Rolls out of bed in custom koopa-troopa pyjamas. Walks into lounge and finds post-it note explaining “I’ve a-gone to rescue Princess Peach – Mario”. Sighs, crumples up note, and turns on TV. Eats remains of yesterday’s pizza.
2pm: Halfway through Mushroom Kingdom: Come Dine With Me, is teleported into World 2: Level 4 because Player 1’s younger brother has decided he wants to join the game.
2.30pm: After repeatedly dying for half an hour, Player 1’s brother decides to stop playing and Luigi is returned to the sofa, just in time to miss the ending of his programme.
5pm: Awoken by loud fanfare and fireworks announcing Mario and Peach’s arrival home. Sighs. Watches rerun of Come Dine With Me. »
- Laurence Gardner
Similar News ItemsTop Gun (1986)
- Box Office Sabermetrics: Tom Cruise’s Batting Average (From SoundOnSight. 5 August 2015, 12:20 AM, PDT)
- Welcome Back, Tom Cruise: Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation Reminds Us He's One of the Few Remaining True Movie Stars (From E! Online. 3 August 2015, 3:06 PM, PDT)
- The Fantastic Four Film You Weren’t Meant To See (From Flickeringmyth. 2 August 2015, 2:31 AM, PDT)
"Come Dine with Me" (2005)
- Network Ten adds Hilary Innes to executive production team (From IF.com.au. 2 August 2015, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- The Apprentice star Stuart Baggs dies at the age of 27 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 30 July 2015, 6:48 AM, PDT)
- Hollyoaks cast to feature in Come Dine With Me specials for 20th anniversary (From Digital Spy - TV news. 9 July 2015, 11:10 AM, PDT)