A Day In The Life Of Luigi
7am: Wakes up. Turns off alarm. Resumes sleep.
9.30am: Wakes up – realises has overslept. Doesn’t care. Resumes sleep.
11am: Wakes up again. Rolls out of bed in custom koopa-troopa pyjamas. Walks into lounge and finds post-it note explaining “I’ve a-gone to rescue Princess Peach – Mario”. Sighs, crumples up note, and turns on TV. Eats remains of yesterday’s pizza.
2pm: Halfway through Mushroom Kingdom: Come Dine With Me, is teleported into World 2: Level 4 because Player 1’s younger brother has decided he wants to join the game.
2.30pm: After repeatedly dying for half an hour, Player 1’s brother decides to stop playing and Luigi is returned to the sofa, just in time to miss the ending of his programme.
5pm: Awoken by loud fanfare and fireworks announcing Mario and Peach’s arrival home. Sighs. Watches rerun of Come Dine With Me. »
- Laurence Gardner
Similar News ItemsTop Gun (1986)
- Movie Moments: Proclamations of Love through the Medium of Song (From HeyUGuys. 21 August 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- GTA Online Flight School Update has landed (From Den of Geek. 18 August 2014, 11:11 PM, PDT)
- 'I Love Rock 'N' Roll' Co-Writer Jake Hooker Dies At 61 (From Uinterview. 8 August 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
"Come Dine with Me" (2005)
- What to Watch: Tonight's TV Picks - Couples Come Dine With Me, The 100 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 7 July 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- TV highlights 07/07/14 (From The Guardian - TV News. 6 July 2014, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Couples Come Dine With Me: Watch things getting awkward over pet names (From Digital Spy - TV news. 3 July 2014, 9:14 AM, PDT)