A Day In The Life Of Luigi
7am: Wakes up. Turns off alarm. Resumes sleep.
9.30am: Wakes up – realises has overslept. Doesn’t care. Resumes sleep.
11am: Wakes up again. Rolls out of bed in custom koopa-troopa pyjamas. Walks into lounge and finds post-it note explaining “I’ve a-gone to rescue Princess Peach – Mario”. Sighs, crumples up note, and turns on TV. Eats remains of yesterday’s pizza.
2pm: Halfway through Mushroom Kingdom: Come Dine With Me, is teleported into World 2: Level 4 because Player 1’s younger brother has decided he wants to join the game.
2.30pm: After repeatedly dying for half an hour, Player 1’s brother decides to stop playing and Luigi is returned to the sofa, just in time to miss the ending of his programme.
5pm: Awoken by loud fanfare and fireworks announcing Mario and Peach’s arrival home. Sighs. Watches rerun of Come Dine With Me. »
- Laurence Gardner
Similar News ItemsTop Gun (1986)
- Why Remaking Great Films Is A Bad Idea (From Flickeringmyth. 22 November 2015, 3:00 AM, PST)
- Is Christopher McQuarrie set to direct Mission: Impossible 6? (From The Hollywood News. 20 November 2015, 1:36 AM, PST)
- Jerry Bruckheimer -- Ronda Rousey's Movie Future Is ... (Video) (From TMZ. 20 November 2015, 12:45 AM, PST)
"Come Dine with Me" (2005)
- Mythbusters cancelled: who will blow up stuff in the name of science now? (From The Guardian - TV News. 22 October 2015, 5:21 AM, PDT)
- Technology Back to the Future never saw coming: 8 gadgets that would blow Marty McFly's mind (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 21 October 2015, 6:05 AM, PDT)
- Comedy chops: celeb cook-off Who’s Doing the Dishes? is absurdly tasty (From The Guardian - TV News. 28 September 2015, 4:36 AM, PDT)