A Day In The Life Of Luigi
7am: Wakes up. Turns off alarm. Resumes sleep.
9.30am: Wakes up – realises has overslept. Doesn’t care. Resumes sleep.
11am: Wakes up again. Rolls out of bed in custom koopa-troopa pyjamas. Walks into lounge and finds post-it note explaining “I’ve a-gone to rescue Princess Peach – Mario”. Sighs, crumples up note, and turns on TV. Eats remains of yesterday’s pizza.
2pm: Halfway through Mushroom Kingdom: Come Dine With Me, is teleported into World 2: Level 4 because Player 1’s younger brother has decided he wants to join the game.
2.30pm: After repeatedly dying for half an hour, Player 1’s brother decides to stop playing and Luigi is returned to the sofa, just in time to miss the ending of his programme.
5pm: Awoken by loud fanfare and fireworks announcing Mario and Peach’s arrival home. Sighs. Watches rerun of Come Dine With Me. »
- Laurence Gardner
Similar News ItemsTop Gun (1986)
- Val Kilmer Undergoes Medical Tests, Refutes Rumors of Throat Tumor (From Entertainment Tonight. 31 January 2015, 11:55 AM, PST)
- Val Kilmer Hospitalized For Throat Tumor (From TMZ. 31 January 2015, 12:35 AM, PST)
- The Definitive Movies of 1995 (From SoundOnSight. 30 January 2015, 8:01 PM, PST)
"Come Dine with Me" (2005)
- Great British Bake Off not competing with similar formats, says Mary Berry (From Digital Spy - TV news. 23 January 2015, 3:49 AM, PST)
- Great British Bake Off Comic Relief specials to feature "real A-listers" (From Digital Spy - TV news. 21 January 2015, 5:06 PM, PST)
- National Television Awards 2015 winners in full - I'm a Celebrity, more (From Digital Spy - TV news. 21 January 2015, 2:00 PM, PST)