"We both experienced the same things at the same time," she says. "But we've never once talked about our industry. She just became the person I'd go to for an issue with my family or boyfriend," Selena told Nylon magazine, which features the actress and singer on its February 2013 cover. "It's so hard to trust girls, so I'm lucky to have her."
Selena and Justin Bieber reportedly split again just a few weeks ago, but in the interview, conducted before their latest ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Behold: The Most "Liked" Instagram Photo of the Year (From Popsugar. 13 December 2013, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber Loves When Fans Cry From Happiness In New ‘Believe’ Clip (From HollywoodLife. 13 December 2013, 12:31 PM, PST)
- This Justin Bieber Shot Is Instagram's Most Liked Photo of 2013 (From E! Online. 13 December 2013, 10:49 AM, PST)
- Briefs: Tom Daley Is A Russian Doll, Adam Lambert On His “Glee” Future, And Beards Are Back! (From The Backlot. 13 December 2013, 1:07 PM, PST)
- Alessandra Ambrosio Flaunts Cleavage In Sexy, Plunging Gown (From HollywoodLife. 13 December 2013, 10:42 AM, PST)
- Friday The 13th: Pitbull, Fall Out Boy & More Celebs Celebrate (From HollywoodLife. 13 December 2013, 10:28 AM, PST)
- Selena Gomez Rocks Blue Eyeshadow On Stage — Love It? Vote (From HollywoodLife. 13 December 2013, 12:48 PM, PST)
- What Should NBC Follow Up “The Sound of Music” With? (From The Backlot. 13 December 2013, 12:19 PM, PST)
- Renowned French Magazine Picks Two Unusual Thrillers as Year's Best: Erotic Gay Tale, Girls Gone Wild Flick (From Alt Film Guide. 13 December 2013, 12:32 AM, PST)