The pictures themselves don't reveal a lot, except that Jeremy is still fighting the urge to slice open his sister; while Bonnie is still getting way too close with Professor Shane.
Fans can also expect Matt's life to be placed in danger on the episode... Kol to make his presence felt... Rebekah and Stefan to grow closer... and a "totally unexpected enemy" to create some trouble, according to the official network synopsis.
Keep our Vampire Diaries spoilers page bookmarked for more and click away now:
- email@example.com (Matt Richenthal)
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 7/30/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 July 2014, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- Nina Dobrev And More Play Two Lies And A Truth About 'The Vampire Diaries' New Season (From Hitfix. 30 July 2014, 8:26 AM, PDT)
- Ian Somerhalder Talks Marriage Plans (Say What?!) and His Love Life on The Vampire Diaries (From E! Online. 30 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
Catch Me If You Can (2002)
- 'To Tell The Truth' is Coming Back: 5 Classic Liar Clips (From Hitfix. 29 July 2014, 6:04 PM, PDT)
- Brian Kelly to direct fraudster drama (From ScreenDaily. 29 July 2014, 4:20 AM, PDT)
- Listen to Brad Paisley's New Song 'Crushin' It' (From PEOPLE.com. 28 July 2014, 5:15 PM, PDT)
After School Special (2003)
- Reckless Review – CBS Explores Insult TV So Popular On Other Networks (From AreYouScreening. 1 July 2014, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- Indie Comedy Premature Trailer Arrives Early (From Twitch. 11 June 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Review: 'Louie' - 'In the Woods' (From Hitfix. 9 June 2014, 8:34 PM, PDT)