Browse a new batch of photos from the Jan. 25 episode of ‘The Vampire Diaries.’
Lots of changes are coming to The Vampire Diaries! Most notably, Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) will soon retire his tanktop-only dress code, much to the dismay of — well, anyone with eyes, really. New photos from the show’s Jan. 24 episode, titled “Catch Me If You Can,” find little Gilbert in yet another precarious position with Elena (Nina Dobrev). And is that a gun in his back pocket?!
This isn’t good. No, this isn’t good at all.
Fortunately, the good people at The CW have also graced us with a shot of a private moment between Elena and Damon (Ian Somerhalder), and it looks pretty intense.
More Spoilers From Season 4, Episode 11
These photos don’t lie, Elena will definitely be putting herself in harm’s way on the Jan. 24 episode.
According to the episode’s official description, »
- Andy Swift
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 10/22/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 October 2016, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Quotes of the Week from Scorpion, Bull, Jane the Virgin & More! (From TVfanatic. 22 October 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- TV Ratings Report: The Vampire Diaries & Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Down (From TVfanatic. 22 October 2016, 8:44 AM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries: Season Eight Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 October 2016, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- New Extended Promo & Stills For The Vampire Diaries Season 8 Episode 2: "Today Will Be Different" (From ComicBookMovie. 22 October 2016, 2:02 AM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries: Showrunner Julie Plec Talks About the End (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 October 2016, 9:29 PM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries Season 8 Episode 1 Review: Hello Brother (From TVfanatic. 21 October 2016, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- 35 Klaroline Moments From The Vampire Diaries That Will Make Your Heart Burst (From BuzzSugar. 21 October 2016, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- ‘Remote Controlled’: Showrunner Julie Plec on Ending ‘Vampire Diaries,’ the Future of ‘The Originals’ (From Variety - TV News. 21 October 2016, 1:21 PM, PDT)