#5. Interior. Leather Bar
Who: While everyone may be familiar with actor/director James Franco, they not be as aware of the filmmaker he’s paired with to direct Interior. Leather Bar, Travis Mathews. With a background in documentary, Mathews professes to use this and his Masters in Counseling Psychology to make films that focus on gay men and intimacy. He already has a series of short films about gay men and bedrooms and a well received 2012 feature film, I Want Your Love to his name.
Where: Franco’s interview also features a clip, while Franco’s co-director posted the trailer on his vimeo channel.
When: Shot in Los Angeles, CA over the course of a day in July, 2012, produced by RabbitBandini Productions »
- Nicholas Bell
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- Veronica Mars Review (From HeyUGuys. 14 March 2014, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- The Seventh Seal (From CultureCatch. 14 March 2014, 5:14 AM, PDT)
- This Is The End (From Sky Movies. 14 March 2014, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Game Of Thrones: 10 Criminally Overlooked Performances (From Obsessed with Film. 13 March 2014, 4:45 AM, PDT)
- '300: Rise of an Empire' Sequel a Possibility Teases Sullivan Stapleton (From MovieWeb. 12 March 2014, 12:39 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review: '300: Rise of an Empire' (From Get The Big Picture. 12 March 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Another Clip and a Pair of Images Arrive from The Walking Dead Episode 4.14 - The Grove (From Dread Central. 10 March 2014, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Walking Dead’s’ ‘Lost’ Season (From Variety - TV News. 9 March 2014, 7:05 PM, PDT)
- See a Sneak Peek of The Walking Dead Episode 4.14 - The Grove; Go Inside Episode 4.13 - Alone (From Dread Central. 9 March 2014, 6:13 PM, PDT)