#5. Interior. Leather Bar
Who: While everyone may be familiar with actor/director James Franco, they not be as aware of the filmmaker he’s paired with to direct Interior. Leather Bar, Travis Mathews. With a background in documentary, Mathews professes to use this and his Masters in Counseling Psychology to make films that focus on gay men and intimacy. He already has a series of short films about gay men and bedrooms and a well received 2012 feature film, I Want Your Love to his name.
Where: Franco’s interview also features a clip, while Franco’s co-director posted the trailer on his vimeo channel.
When: Shot in Los Angeles, CA over the course of a day in July, 2012, produced by RabbitBandini Productions »
- Nicholas Bell
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- Sundance 2017: Why the Dealmaking Doesn’t Tell the Whole Story — Critic’s Notebook (From Indiewire. 19 January 2017, 3:48 PM, PST)
- Sundance: Content Media Acquires International Rights to ‘Legion of Brothers’ (From Variety - Film News. 19 January 2017, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Sundance: Content Media Acquires International Rights to ‘Legion of Brothers’ (From Variety - TV News. 19 January 2017, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Game of Thrones: Season Eight May be Longer Than Six Episodes (From TVSeriesFinale. 17 January 2017, 8:27 PM, PST)
- La La Land sweeps the 74th Golden Globe Awards, full list of winners here (From Flickeringmyth. 9 January 2017, 12:30 AM, PST)
- Golden Globes 2017: British stars dominate TV awards (From ScreenDaily. 8 January 2017, 11:58 PM, PST)
- ‘The Walking Dead’s’ Danai Gurira: Why ‘Women Must Run’ for Office in Trump Era (Guest Column) (From Variety - TV News. 19 January 2017, 10:20 AM, PST)
- Newswire: Tupac biopic All Eyez On Me will arrive in June (From The AV Club. 17 January 2017, 3:04 PM, PST)
- Tupac Shakur Biopic Set for June Release by Lionsgate (From Variety - Film News. 17 January 2017, 11:40 AM, PST)