Last week, news broke that Spears was in talks with Caesars to have her own "big, nightly show" and Vegas residency.
Now, two other Vegas hotels are reportedly in a bidding war with Caesars to secure Spears as their headline performer, TMZ reports. The negotiation could include multiple performances per week, plus regular appearances by the 31-year-old at nightclub and pool events.
The "Til the World Ends" singer may rake in even more than Dion. A popular act like Spears could stand to make more than $100 million, according to E! News.
Daren Libonati, president and COO of the promotion and production company Justice Entertainment Group, »
- The Huffington Post
Similar News ItemsBritney Spears
- Inside Stacy Keibler's Surprise Wedding (From Popsugar. 10 March 2014, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Britney Spears -- Laughing It Up with Kevin Federline's Pregnant Wife (From TMZ. 10 March 2014, 9:40 AM, PDT)
- '300: Rise Of An Empire' Takes Box Office Victory (From MTV Movie News. 10 March 2014, 6:12 AM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- 42 Ending or Cancelled TV Shows for the 2013-14 Season (From TVSeriesFinale. 10 March 2014, 11:20 PM, PDT)
- Cheryl Cole to Return to 'X Factor' U.K. (From The Hollywood Reporter. 10 March 2014, 5:44 PM, PDT)
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for ‘X Factor’ UK (From The Wrap. 10 March 2014, 4:34 PM, PDT)
- Celine Dion's Husband Rene Angelil - Throat Cancer Sugery, Recovering (From National Ledger. 6 March 2014, 8:27 AM, PST)
- Dion's husband recovering post throat cancer surgery (From RealBollywood. 4 March 2014, 4:08 AM, PST)
- The Voice: Blake Shelton Lands a Top R&B Artist for His Team (From PEOPLE.com. 4 March 2014, 3:30 AM, PST)