J.J. Abrams and Ron Howard are joining forces on All I’ve Got, a fantasy-romance project that’s developing from Abrams’ Bad Robot and Paramount Pictures that the latter, Oscar-winning, director has attached himself to helm.
Howard’s keeping busy, overseeing post-production on the Formula 1 racing drama Rush (starring Chris Hemsworth) and coming back as executive producer – not to mention, returning as the narrator – on the belated fourth season of Arrested Development. The filmmaker’s been associated with numerous projects over the past year, so it remains to be seen which one he actually moves ahead with next.
All I’ve Got is a loose remake of writer-director Margalit Keren’s Israeli TV movie Kol Ma She’Yesh Li. Keren’s project revolves around a young woman who survives a bizarre car accident that takes the life of ...
- Sandy Schaefer
Similar News ItemsJ.J. Abrams
- Bryan Fuller Reveals the Timeline Placement for Star Trek: Discovery at Sdcc (From TVovermind.com. 24 July 2016, 8:02 PM, PDT)
- Weekend Box Office: Star Trek Turns 50, Earns 60 (Million) (From TheHDRoom. 24 July 2016, 5:17 PM, PDT)
- Take a Look at the New Ship for Bryan Fuller’s ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ (From TVovermind.com. 24 July 2016, 12:29 PM, PDT)
- Thor: Ragnarok Panel Brings First Look at Comic-Con (From MovieWeb. 24 July 2016, 5:15 PM, PDT)
- Star Trek Beyond Wins Comic-Con Weekend Box Office with $59.6M (From MovieWeb. 24 July 2016, 11:28 AM, PDT)
- Box Office: ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Racks Up Solid $59.6 Million, ‘Lights Out’ Scores (From Variety - Film News. 24 July 2016, 8:19 AM, PDT)
Paramount Pictures [us]
- The Blob Screens July 3rd at Schlafly Bottleworks – ‘Strange Brew’ (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 24 July 2016, 8:26 PM, PDT)
- Star Trek Beyond Boldly Goes To Number One At Box Office (From LatinoReview. 24 July 2016, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- 'Beyond' Escapes With $59.6 Million Opening Weekend (From Airlock Alpha. 24 July 2016, 10:24 AM, PDT)