Start the betting pools now: Who gets fired from Dunder Mifflin in an upcoming episode? Phyllis, for drunkenly dozing at her desk? Accountant Kevin, for spilling Dr. Pepper on important tax documents? Perhaps Dwight blows a major sales opp by getting arrested?
Viewers will have to wait until Episode 15 of The Office on February 14th to find out. The pink-slipping is one of the many surprises in store as the NBC comedy series, in its ninth season, moves toward its one-hour finale in May.
At a TCA press conference on Wednesday, »
Similar News ItemsSteve Carell
- Before 'Get Hard,' Ranking 9 Will Ferrell Comedies from Foul to Funny (From Thompson on Hollywood. 25 March 2015, 9:01 AM, PDT)
- Kendrick Spirit: Jeffrey Blitz Reteams With Rocket Science Thesp for “Table 19″ (From ioncinema. 24 March 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- 'The Office' 10 Years Later: Why Michael Scott is One of the Most Original Characters of All Time (From Indiewire Television. 24 March 2015, 11:22 AM, PDT)
"The Office" (2005)
- NBC Sets Summer Premiere Dates for New Comedies, Reality Shows (From Moviefone. 26 March 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Doctor Who: 60 things we learned from The Writer's Tale (From Den of Geek. 26 March 2015, 2:35 AM, PDT)
- Colin Firth Movie from ‘Theory of Everything’ Director Heads BBC Films’ New Slate (From Variety - Film News. 25 March 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- SXSW 2015: Hollywood Heads to Austin for Annual Festivities (From Variety - TV News. 20 March 2015, 5:50 PM, PDT)
- SXSW 2015: Hollywood Heads to Austin for Annual Festivities (From Variety - Film News. 20 March 2015, 5:50 PM, PDT)
- SXSW Film Review: ‘The Boy’ (From Variety - Film News. 17 March 2015, 4:55 PM, PDT)