The ‘Spring Breakers’ star is smoldering on the mag’s February cover with her hair worn down and wavy and looked equally glam inside the mag in pale shadow—do You love the look? Sound off below!
Selena Gomez may be suffering from a broken heart, but you would never know it based on her newest Nylon cover. The starlet looks hotter than ever in long, lush waves and pale blue eyeshadow that highlights her big, baby browns.
Selena Gomez reveals her beauty must haves
Selena launched a signature sent early in 2012 and told Teen Vogue, “I have three favorite smells in the world: raspberry, vanilla, and freesia,” says Selena. “Vanilla just makes me feel cozy and yummy. Raspberry is fun without being too sweet. I love how feminine freesia is. It was important to me that anyone who smelled it found it enticing. I wanted it to be absolutely kissable. »
- Jennifer Tzeses
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Taylor Swift’s Cat, Khloe Kardashian’s Puppy & More: Best Pet Pics Of 2013 (From HollywoodLife. 7 December 2013, 5:30 AM, PST)
- This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 7 December 2013, 5:24 AM, PST)
- 2014 Grammy noms: Miley Cyrus snubbed, Katy Perry and Sara Bareilles face off (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 6 December 2013, 9:26 PM, PST)
- Selena Gomez Lip-Syncs & Drops F-Bomb At Jingle Ball (From HollywoodLife. 7 December 2013, 9:43 AM, PST)
- Ariana Grande Disses Selena Gomez For Lip-Syncing At Jingle Ball (From HollywoodLife. 7 December 2013, 9:40 AM, PST)
- This Ain't California, Nebraska, Frozen: what to see at the cinema this week (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 December 2013, 10:00 PM, PST)
Spring Breakers (2012)
- James Franco: master of sex (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 December 2013, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Homefront review: Jason Statham, Sylvester Stallone movie disappoints (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 6 December 2013, 1:30 AM, PST)
- A24 Hires Distribution Veteran Heath Shapiro (From Variety - Film News. 5 December 2013, 11:11 AM, PST)