The ‘Spring Breakers’ star is smoldering on the mag’s February cover with her hair worn down and wavy and looked equally glam inside the mag in pale shadow—do You love the look? Sound off below!
Selena Gomez may be suffering from a broken heart, but you would never know it based on her newest Nylon cover. The starlet looks hotter than ever in long, lush waves and pale blue eyeshadow that highlights her big, baby browns.
Selena Gomez reveals her beauty must haves
Selena launched a signature sent early in 2012 and told Teen Vogue, “I have three favorite smells in the world: raspberry, vanilla, and freesia,” says Selena. “Vanilla just makes me feel cozy and yummy. Raspberry is fun without being too sweet. I love how feminine freesia is. It was important to me that anyone who smelled it found it enticing. I wanted it to be absolutely kissable. »
- Jennifer Tzeses
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Sony Hack Results in Lawsuit Over Failure to Prevent Movie Piracy (From The Hollywood Reporter. 28 July 2016, 8:18 AM, PDT)
- Jesus Piece: Hillsong United’s Of Dirt And Grace (From MTV Newsroom. 27 July 2016, 12:14 PM, PDT)
- Heath Ledger’s Death Was ‘Totally His Fault,’ Actor’s Father Says (From The Wrap. 27 July 2016, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- Mel Gibson’s ‘Hacksaw Ridge’ Emerges as Surprise Awards Contender (From Indiewire. 28 July 2016, 12:53 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift and Kanye West's Rocky History: A Timeline (From PEOPLE.com. 28 July 2016, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- The Tangled Web of the Disney Class of 2008: How Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato & the Jonas Brothers Are Forever Linked (From E! Online. 28 July 2016, 10:21 AM, PDT)
Spring Breakers (2012)
- 'Suicide Squad': Joker and Harley Quinn are an explosive couple in new trailer (From Hitfix. 21 July 2016, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Ncb’s DC workplace comedy Powerless gets a San Diego Comic-Con poster from Neal Adams (From Flickeringmyth. 18 July 2016, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- Harmony Korine Directs Gucci Mane In New Supreme Ad — Watch (From Indiewire. 13 July 2016, 9:02 AM, PDT)