The ‘Spring Breakers’ star is smoldering on the mag’s February cover with her hair worn down and wavy and looked equally glam inside the mag in pale shadow—do You love the look? Sound off below!
Selena Gomez may be suffering from a broken heart, but you would never know it based on her newest Nylon cover. The starlet looks hotter than ever in long, lush waves and pale blue eyeshadow that highlights her big, baby browns.
Selena Gomez reveals her beauty must haves
Selena launched a signature sent early in 2012 and told Teen Vogue, “I have three favorite smells in the world: raspberry, vanilla, and freesia,” says Selena. “Vanilla just makes me feel cozy and yummy. Raspberry is fun without being too sweet. I love how feminine freesia is. It was important to me that anyone who smelled it found it enticing. I wanted it to be absolutely kissable. »
- Jennifer Tzeses
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- "Instagram Rapture" — Celebrities Embarrassed by Fake Followers (From GeekTyrant. 19 December 2014, 3:15 PM, PST)
- Beyonce, Ed Sheeran and Iggy Azalea: The Year in Music 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 December 2014, 11:46 AM, PST)
- Kim Kardashian Loses 1.3 Million Followers in the Great Instagram Purge of 2014 (From PEOPLE.com. 19 December 2014, 11:30 AM, PST)
- 'Hotel Transylvania 2' Video Spreads Holiday Cheer (From MovieWeb. 19 December 2014, 6:29 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber Not “Sad” He Wasn’t Invited As Selena Gomez’s Date To Taylor Swift’s Birthday Party, Despite Report (From GossipCop. 19 December 2014, 9:08 AM, PST)
- 26 Pictures of the Outrageously Hot Guy Who Took Over Instagram in 2014 (From Popsugar. 19 December 2014, 3:14 AM, PST)
Spring Breakers (2012)
- NFL Star Joe Flacco -- Jabs President Over Name Screw Up... 'It's Franco, not Flacco!' (From TMZ. 19 December 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)
- A24 picks up Michael Fassbender-led Trespass Against Us (From Flickeringmyth. 17 December 2014, 9:53 AM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘The Interview’ (From Variety - Film News. 12 December 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)