The ‘Spring Breakers’ star is smoldering on the mag’s February cover with her hair worn down and wavy and looked equally glam inside the mag in pale shadow—do You love the look? Sound off below!
Selena Gomez may be suffering from a broken heart, but you would never know it based on her newest Nylon cover. The starlet looks hotter than ever in long, lush waves and pale blue eyeshadow that highlights her big, baby browns.
Selena Gomez reveals her beauty must haves
Selena launched a signature sent early in 2012 and told Teen Vogue, “I have three favorite smells in the world: raspberry, vanilla, and freesia,” says Selena. “Vanilla just makes me feel cozy and yummy. Raspberry is fun without being too sweet. I love how feminine freesia is. It was important to me that anyone who smelled it found it enticing. I wanted it to be absolutely kissable. »
- Jennifer Tzeses
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Stars Totally Stole Mayweather and Pacquiao's Spotlight (From Popsugar. 3 May 2015, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Jimmy Kimmel vs. Justin Bieber: The Funny Rivalry on Fight Night (From Popsugar. 3 May 2015, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber -- 'F*** Pacquiao!!!' (From TMZ. 3 May 2015, 7:32 AM, PDT)
- TooFab or TooDrab?! See the Best and Worst In Celebrity Street Style (From TooFab. 1 May 2015, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Slams "Disgusting" Body Shamer on Instagram? (From Us Weekly. 1 May 2015, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- Did Selena Gomez Just Slam a "Disgusting" Body Shamer on Instagram?! (From E! Online. 1 May 2015, 7:46 AM, PDT)
Spring Breakers (2012)
- Josh Hutcherson to star in James Franco's The Long Home adaptation (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 3 May 2015, 4:07 AM, PDT)
- Cary Fukunaga to Direct Gay Teen Drama by 'Brokeback' Screenwriters (From Rolling Stone. 1 May 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Transgender Prostitutes Go Ballistic in Trailer for Sean Baker's 'Tangerine' (From Indiewire. 30 April 2015, 10:48 AM, PDT)