Looks like Jennifer Aniston's always flawless skin is seriously paying off.
The 43-year-old Friends star has just signed a deal to be the new face of Aveeno skin care, E! News confirms.
Pics: Jennifer Aniston's Best 'Dos
"We can confirm that Jennifer Aniston will be partnering with Aveeno for skin care," her rep, Stephen Huvane, said in a statement. "You can expect to see the results of this collaboration later this year."
Add this to the list of Jennifer's other endorsements, which include SmartWater, L'Oreal hair care and hair care brand Living Proof.
Video: Jennifer Aniston Sheds Tears Over Engagement
No word yet on which specific Aveeno skin care products she'll be repping. »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- Jennifer Aniston Jokingly Disses Vanessa Bayer's Rachel Green Impression on 'Saturday Night Live' (From Entertainment Tonight. 4 December 2016, 2:48 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Aniston Drops by SNL and Reminds Us Why We Love Rachel Green (From BuzzSugar. 4 December 2016, 1:05 PM, PST)
- Jennifer Aniston Tries to Stop Vanessa Bayer’s Rachel Impression on ‘SNL’ (From Variety - TV News. 4 December 2016, 10:48 AM, PST)
Living Proof (2008) (TV)
- Jennifer Aniston Just Made Her Snapchat Debut Thanks to Ellen DeGeneres (From E! Online. 29 November 2016, 5:15 PM, PST)
- Dan Ireland, ‘Whole Wide World’ Director Who Co-Founded Seattle Film Festival, Dies at 57 (From Variety - Film News. 15 April 2016, 1:19 PM, PDT)
- Justin Theroux Joins Instagram and Shares a Moody Selfie: Will Jennifer Aniston Ever Get an Instagram Account? (From E! Online. 2 December 2015, 11:35 AM, PST)