Looks like Jennifer Aniston's always flawless skin is seriously paying off.
The 43-year-old Friends star has just signed a deal to be the new face of Aveeno skin care, E! News confirms.
Pics: Jennifer Aniston's Best 'Dos
"We can confirm that Jennifer Aniston will be partnering with Aveeno for skin care," her rep, Stephen Huvane, said in a statement. "You can expect to see the results of this collaboration later this year."
Add this to the list of Jennifer's other endorsements, which include SmartWater, L'Oreal hair care and hair care brand Living Proof.
Video: Jennifer Aniston Sheds Tears Over Engagement
No word yet on which specific Aveeno skin care products she'll be repping. »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- Justin Theroux Says Loving Jennifer Aniston Isn't "Difficult" & He Doesn't Hate The Paparazzi (From TooFab. 10 July 2014, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Watch: ‘Are you kidding me?’ Another supercut? (From SoundOnSight. 10 July 2014, 12:38 PM, PDT)
- Justin Theroux Reveals What Life Is Really Like With Jennifer Aniston (From Popsugar. 10 July 2014, 7:29 AM, PDT)
Living Proof (2008) (TV)
- Kim Kardashian Wedding Weekend Hair: Jennifer Aniston's Hair Guru Chris McMillan Will Style Bride's Hair (From Us Weekly. 22 May 2014, 2:25 AM, PDT)
- Happy Birthday Cher! Here Are Her 20 Greatest Songs (From The Backlot. 20 May 2014, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Aniston Reveals It's a "Struggle" to Straighten Her Hair (From E! Online. 12 May 2014, 4:39 PM, PDT)