Looks like Jennifer Aniston's always flawless skin is seriously paying off.
The 43-year-old Friends star has just signed a deal to be the new face of Aveeno skin care, E! News confirms.
Pics: Jennifer Aniston's Best 'Dos
"We can confirm that Jennifer Aniston will be partnering with Aveeno for skin care," her rep, Stephen Huvane, said in a statement. "You can expect to see the results of this collaboration later this year."
Add this to the list of Jennifer's other endorsements, which include SmartWater, L'Oreal hair care and hair care brand Living Proof.
Video: Jennifer Aniston Sheds Tears Over Engagement
No word yet on which specific Aveeno skin care products she'll be repping. »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- Justin Theroux Not Threatened by Jennifer Aniston's Success (From E! Online. 26 April 2017, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- Beyonce and Jay Z: Could This 30,000 Square Foot Super Mansion Be Their New La Home? (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 April 2017, 4:43 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Lisa Kudrow Says Romy and Michele Would Be Reality Stars 20 Years After 'High School Reunion' (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 April 2017, 6:45 AM, PDT)
Living Proof (2008) (TV)
- Guadalajara: ’Instructions Not Included’s’ Monica Lozano Backs ‘Violent Butterflies’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 10 March 2017, 5:24 AM, PST)
- Beauty Bombshells: Bobbi Brown Is Leaving Bobbi Brown and Ted Gibson Salon Will Close Its Doors (From PEOPLE.com. 21 December 2016, 9:37 AM, PST)
- Gift Guide 2016: How to Stuff the Perfect Stocking (From PEOPLE.com. 16 December 2016, 3:08 PM, PST)