Looks like Jennifer Aniston's always flawless skin is seriously paying off.
The 43-year-old Friends star has just signed a deal to be the new face of Aveeno skin care, E! News confirms.
Pics: Jennifer Aniston's Best 'Dos
"We can confirm that Jennifer Aniston will be partnering with Aveeno for skin care," her rep, Stephen Huvane, said in a statement. "You can expect to see the results of this collaboration later this year."
Add this to the list of Jennifer's other endorsements, which include SmartWater, L'Oreal hair care and hair care brand Living Proof.
Video: Jennifer Aniston Sheds Tears Over Engagement
No word yet on which specific Aveeno skin care products she'll be repping. »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- Dove Cameron, Luke Benward, Bex Taylor-Klaus & More Added To Comedy Film ‘Dumplin’ (From Deadline. 21 August 2017, 12:16 PM, PDT)
- Atlanta Now Casting: Join Teen Comedy ‘Dumplin’ + More (From Backstage. 21 August 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Joel Silver Sued Over Assistant’s Death in Bora Bora (From Variety - Film News. 20 August 2017, 8:53 AM, PDT)
Living Proof (2008) (TV)
- Mary Harron, Kim Nguyen among Tiff Canada line-up (From ScreenDaily. 9 August 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Tiff Reveals Full Canadian Lineup, Including ‘Alias Grace’ Series Premiere and Restored Classics (From Indiewire. 9 August 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Reese Witherspoon's Vacation Hair Trick? Air Drying on a Boat! (From PEOPLE.com. 21 July 2017, 9:40 AM, PDT)