Looks like Jennifer Aniston's always flawless skin is seriously paying off.
The 43-year-old Friends star has just signed a deal to be the new face of Aveeno skin care, E! News confirms.
Pics: Jennifer Aniston's Best 'Dos
"We can confirm that Jennifer Aniston will be partnering with Aveeno for skin care," her rep, Stephen Huvane, said in a statement. "You can expect to see the results of this collaboration later this year."
Add this to the list of Jennifer's other endorsements, which include SmartWater, L'Oreal hair care and hair care brand Living Proof.
Video: Jennifer Aniston Sheds Tears Over Engagement
No word yet on which specific Aveeno skin care products she'll be repping. »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- Jason Bateman steals Olivia Wilde from Billy Crudup in The Longest Week (From JoBlo. 29 July 2014, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- 9 Shows to Try Out Now That 'The Bachelorette' Isn't On (Video) (From Moviefone. 29 July 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- The Hey U Guys Instant Watching Guide – July 28th 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 29 July 2014, 5:16 AM, PDT)
Living Proof (2008) (TV)
- Four Year Strong Streams New Ep Go Down In History In Full (From We Got This Covered. 21 July 2014, 9:27 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Wedding Weekend Hair: Jennifer Aniston's Hair Guru Chris McMillan Will Style Bride's Hair (From Us Weekly. 22 May 2014, 2:25 AM, PDT)
- Happy Birthday Cher! Here Are Her 20 Greatest Songs (From The Backlot. 20 May 2014, 7:50 AM, PDT)