We’ve been looking forward to this one for some time now, and can’t wait for it to hit the big screen.
With less than six months to go before its arrival in the Us, Collider have shared the first teaser poster, giving us a great first look at our leading duo starting out in their new jobs.
“Billy (Vince Vaughn) and Nick (Owen Wilson) are salesmen whose careers have been torpedoed by the digital world. Trying to prove they are not obsolete, they defy the odds by talking their way into a coveted internship at Google, along with a battalion of brilliant college students. But, gaining entrance to this utopia is only half the battle. Now they must »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsOwen Wilson (I)
- ‘Inherent Vice': Paul Thomas Anderson on His Trip Through Thomas Pynchon’s L.A. (From Variety - Film News. 17 December 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Night At The Museum: Secret Of The Tomb Review (From We Got This Covered. 17 December 2014, 8:45 AM, PST)
- Review: Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb (From JoBlo. 16 December 2014, 3:52 PM, PST)
John Goodman (I)
- Exclusive Video Interview With Rupert Wyatt On The Gambler (From We Got This Covered. 17 December 2014, 9:08 AM, PST)
- 'Willy Wonka,' 'Saving Private Ryan,' 'Big Lebowski' added to National Film Registry (From Hitfix. 17 December 2014, 6:57 AM, PST)
- Win Passes & Digital Soundtrack For The Gambler In St. Louis (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 17 December 2014, 5:04 AM, PST)
- New poster for Unfinished Business with Vince Vaughn, Dave Franco and Tom Wilkinson (From Flickeringmyth. 17 December 2014, 10:00 AM, PST)
- Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan and Florida Georgia Line Win Big at the American Country Countdown Awards (From PEOPLE.com. 16 December 2014, 8:40 AM, PST)
- TV Shows We Can't Wait for in 2015 (From Moviefone. 16 December 2014, 12:30 AM, PST)