Welcome to Screen Rant’s “Geek Picks,” where we collect the finest movie-related geekery from around the Web for you. Today you’ll find out what a Tim Burton/Christopher Nolan Batman movie would look like; see a fake geek girl; marvel at some Wonder Woman and Black Widow cosplay; and see what Star Wars would look like in the Baroque period. All that and more on this edition of Sr’s Geek Picks!
How The Hobbit Should Have Ended
Return to the Shire with Bilbo, Gandalf, Gollum and the gang to see how the Hobbit should have ended.
When Nolan Met Burton
Two Batman Franchises, One Mash-Up!
Click to continue reading Sr Geek Picks: Anne Hathaway Rapping, Fake Geek Girl, How ‘The Hobbit’ Should Have Ended & More!
- Justin Vactor
Similar News ItemsChristopher Nolan (I)
- Cosplay: Lyndsey Elaine As Bane From The Dark Knight Rises (From ComicBookMovie. 9 March 2014, 3:31 AM, PDT)
- Iceland on film: a road trip around the 'Hollywood of the north' (From The Guardian - Film News. 8 March 2014, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Johnny Depp goes digital in new Transcendence poster (From Flickeringmyth. 8 March 2014, 7:57 AM, PST)
Star Wars (1977)
- R2-D2 Gets a Major Upgrade in Fan Art (From GeekTyrant. 9 March 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Children of a Linker God (From FilmExperience. 9 March 2014, 6:33 AM, PDT)
- Jon Favreau Would Have Directed 'Star Wars' If Anyone Had Actually Asked (From MTV Movie News. 9 March 2014, 6:32 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence's Oscar Date Talks About Her Star-Studded Night (From PEOPLE.com. 7 March 2014, 3:15 PM, PST)
- Oscars 2015: 5 early predictions for next year's nominations (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 7 March 2014, 9:37 AM, PST)
- “Scandal” 312 Recap: “We Do Not Touch the First Ladies” (From The Backlot. 7 March 2014, 8:01 AM, PST)