Alanna Ubach has appeared in dozens of TV shows and movies, such as Waiting, House M.D., Hung, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and man more. Recently, she played the role of Jenny in A Haunted House and we had a chance to ask her about her experience working on the movie and her love of horror films:
Thank you for taking the time to talk with us. For those that haven’t seen A Haunted House, can you tell us about your character in the film?
Alanna Ubach: My character, Jenny, is a horny, married swinger who’s always looking for an excuse to invite Marlon and his girlfriend over for their annual Mandingo parties.
You’ve appeared in a variety of TV shows and feature films. What in particular interested you in taking on a role in this horror-comedy film?
- Jonathan James
Similar News ItemsKevin Spacey
- Jennifer Lawrence Regrets Not "Flashing a Boob" for Star-Studded Oscars Selfie With Ellen DeGeneres (From E! Online. 7 March 2014, 7:22 AM, PST)
- Kevin Spacey praises Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor: 'He will own it' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 6 March 2014, 5:32 PM, PST)
- The Best 'House of Cards' Questions and Answers from #AskHOC on Twitter (From Nerve. 6 March 2014, 7:55 AM, PST)
- 10 Best Batman Movie Performances (From Obsessed with Film. 4 March 2014, 2:32 AM, PST)
- 30 Movies Turning 30 in 2014 (From MovieWeb. 1 March 2014, 9:59 AM, PST)
- Looking back at big screen Roald Dahl adaptations (From Den of Geek. 1 March 2014, 12:56 AM, PST)
- 10 Celebrities You Forgot Were In Horror Films (From FEARnet. 6 March 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Watch: Dum Dum Girls Short Film 'Are You Okay' Written By Bret Easton Ellis, Starring Shiloh Fernandez (From The Playlist. 6 March 2014, 7:28 AM, PST)
- Radio 66.6 - Weekly Music News: March 4th, 2014 (From Dread Central. 4 March 2014, 8:15 AM, PST)