Everybody wants to get in Neal Caffrey's pants, and now you can ... in a manner of speaking.
To celebrate the return of White Collar, USA and Matt Bomer have partnered with Gilt.com to release a complete collection of bespoke suits and exclusive accessories curated to emulate the ultimate style of Neal Caffrey!
Photos - 10 Best Dressed Characters on TV
Matt Bomer designed and hand selected a collection of tailored accessories and bespoke suiting and shirting fabrics, which fans can get their hands on beginning January 22 (and lasting for 36 hours), to coincide with the launch of the fourth season's final six episodes.
Related - 2013's 6 Best New Shows
The "Caffrey Collection" includes bespoke suit packages (beginning at $2,000) and a three shirt package (for $425).
To help support the partnership, Gilt will debut an exclusive editorial spread which features Bomer in select Alton Lane product, and will also offer a complimentary Alton Lane custom pocket square designed by the »
Similar News ItemsMatt Bomer
- 35 Movies You Need to See This Summer (From MovieWeb. 18 April 2015, 8:49 AM, PDT)
- New 'Magic Mike Xxl' poster: Shirtless Channing grinds again (From Hitfix. 15 April 2015, 8:35 AM, PDT)
- Magic Mike musical is still in the works, says Channing Tatum (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 14 April 2015, 7:02 AM, PDT)
"White Collar" (2009)
- This week in tv news: AMC’s ‘Preacher’ adaptation casts its lead (From SoundOnSight. 18 April 2015, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Recap: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' - 'Livin' on the Edge' (From Hitfix. 15 April 2015, 10:25 PM, PDT)
- UK: Watch Marsha Thomason & Paterson Joseph in Trailer for 4-Part Thriller 'Safe House' (From ShadowAndAct. 13 April 2015, 12:27 PM, PDT)
Project A (1983)
- List Of 30 Sammo Hung Movies To Enjoy (From AsianMoviePulse. 13 January 2015, 3:09 PM, PST)
- List Of 30 Yuen Biao Movies To Enjoy (From AsianMoviePulse. 12 January 2015, 3:08 PM, PST)
- Katie Couric, 4 Months After Her Wedding: 'The Honeymoon Isn't Over' (From PEOPLE.com. 19 October 2014, 12:45 PM, PDT)