Everybody wants to get in Neal Caffrey's pants, and now you can ... in a manner of speaking.
To celebrate the return of White Collar, USA and Matt Bomer have partnered with Gilt.com to release a complete collection of bespoke suits and exclusive accessories curated to emulate the ultimate style of Neal Caffrey!
Photos - 10 Best Dressed Characters on TV
Matt Bomer designed and hand selected a collection of tailored accessories and bespoke suiting and shirting fabrics, which fans can get their hands on beginning January 22 (and lasting for 36 hours), to coincide with the launch of the fourth season's final six episodes.
Related - 2013's 6 Best New Shows
The "Caffrey Collection" includes bespoke suit packages (beginning at $2,000) and a three shirt package (for $425).
To help support the partnership, Gilt will debut an exclusive editorial spread which features Bomer in select Alton Lane product, and will also offer a complimentary Alton Lane custom pocket square designed by the »
Similar News ItemsMatt Bomer
- Mark Ruffalo Missed the SAG Awards, but He Still Gave an Acceptance Speech on Twitter (From BuzzSugar. 25 January 2015, 6:47 PM, PST)
- Mark Ruffalo Wins the SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Television Movie or Miniseries (From PEOPLE.com. 25 January 2015, 5:50 PM, PST)
- Analysis: ‘Birdman’ Adds Plot Twist at PGA Awards (From Variety - Film News. 24 January 2015, 11:19 PM, PST)
"White Collar" (2009)
- Kelly Kapowski Will Always Be Our Teen Dream (From VH1.com. 23 January 2015, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Fox Taps Rachel Rusch to Head Event Series (From The Wrap. 22 January 2015, 3:21 PM, PST)
- Fox Names Rachel Rusch Head of Event Series (From Variety - TV News. 22 January 2015, 3:12 PM, PST)
Project A (1983)
- List Of 30 Sammo Hung Movies To Enjoy (From AsianMoviePulse. 13 January 2015, 3:09 PM, PST)
- List Of 30 Yuen Biao Movies To Enjoy (From AsianMoviePulse. 12 January 2015, 3:08 PM, PST)
- Katie Couric, 4 Months After Her Wedding: 'The Honeymoon Isn't Over' (From PEOPLE.com. 19 October 2014, 12:45 PM, PDT)