Everybody wants to get in Neal Caffrey's pants, and now you can ... in a manner of speaking.
To celebrate the return of White Collar, USA and Matt Bomer have partnered with Gilt.com to release a complete collection of bespoke suits and exclusive accessories curated to emulate the ultimate style of Neal Caffrey!
Photos - 10 Best Dressed Characters on TV
Matt Bomer designed and hand selected a collection of tailored accessories and bespoke suiting and shirting fabrics, which fans can get their hands on beginning January 22 (and lasting for 36 hours), to coincide with the launch of the fourth season's final six episodes.
Related - 2013's 6 Best New Shows
The "Caffrey Collection" includes bespoke suit packages (beginning at $2,000) and a three shirt package (for $425).
To help support the partnership, Gilt will debut an exclusive editorial spread which features Bomer in select Alton Lane product, and will also offer a complimentary Alton Lane custom pocket square designed by the »
Similar News ItemsMatt Bomer
- Andie MacDowell will be in the 'Magic Mike' sequel (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 18 September 2014, 3:31 PM, PDT)
- Toby Kebbell in Talks for Ben-hur, Andie MacDowell Joins Magic Mike Xxl, and Anthony Mackie Set for Our Brand Is Crisis (From Collider.com. 18 September 2014, 2:47 PM, PDT)
- Andie MacDowell Joins ‘Magic Mike’ Sequel (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 18 September 2014, 10:53 AM, PDT)
"White Collar" (2009)
- Satisfaction Finale Post Mortem: Ep Addresses Cliffhanger Concerns, Reveals Ideas for Season 2 (From TVLine.com. 18 September 2014, 8:02 PM, PDT)
- Rush Finale Recap: Very Bad Medicine (From TVLine.com. 18 September 2014, 7:42 PM, PDT)
- Below the Line Bookings (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 4:57 PM, PDT)
Project A (1983)
- Jackie Chan interview: Chinese Zodiac and retiring (From Den of Geek. 12 August 2014, 5:57 AM, PDT)
- View from the Bottom Shelf – Six Unheralded Straight to Video Martial Arts Masterpieces (From HeyUGuys. 9 April 2014, 4:15 AM, PDT)
- Jackie Chan (成龍) Hopes To Reach 60 Million “Likes” By His 60th Birthday, Let’s Help Him (From AsianMoviePulse. 26 January 2014, 1:57 PM, PST)