Everybody wants to get in Neal Caffrey's pants, and now you can ... in a manner of speaking.
To celebrate the return of White Collar, USA and Matt Bomer have partnered with Gilt.com to release a complete collection of bespoke suits and exclusive accessories curated to emulate the ultimate style of Neal Caffrey!
Photos - 10 Best Dressed Characters on TV
Matt Bomer designed and hand selected a collection of tailored accessories and bespoke suiting and shirting fabrics, which fans can get their hands on beginning January 22 (and lasting for 36 hours), to coincide with the launch of the fourth season's final six episodes.
Related - 2013's 6 Best New Shows
The "Caffrey Collection" includes bespoke suit packages (beginning at $2,000) and a three shirt package (for $425).
To help support the partnership, Gilt will debut an exclusive editorial spread which features Bomer in select Alton Lane product, and will also offer a complimentary Alton Lane custom pocket square designed by the »
Similar News ItemsMatt Bomer
- Footage From "The Magnificent Seven" (From SneakPeek. 23 July 2016, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- Bring The Nice Guys Home Next Month on Blu-Ray (From Cinelinx. 21 July 2016, 1:16 PM, PDT)
- Full Trailer: "The Magnificent Seven" Remake (From Dark Horizons. 18 July 2016, 10:11 AM, PDT)
"White Collar" (2009)
- USA Network TV Show Ratings (updated 7/22/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 July 2016, 9:59 PM, PDT)
- Hamilton's Renee Elise Goldsberry Boards Netflix Drama Altered Carbon (From TVLine.com. 13 July 2016, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- 'Mr. Robot': Everything You Need to Know for Season 2 (From Rolling Stone. 12 July 2016, 6:16 AM, PDT)
Project A (1983)
- Sammo Hung: The Man, The Legend (From AsianMoviePulse. 2 February 2016, 8:50 AM, PST)
- Afm: Golden Network Kicks Off With Jackie Chan Movie Pair (From Variety - Film News. 4 November 2015, 6:59 AM, PST)
- Julianna Margulies Hums Her Way Through the Red Carpet (From Us Weekly. 29 October 2015, 3:23 PM, PDT)