The star's revelation that she lost 25lb to play Fantine in Les Misérables seems to be even more newsworthy than her singing, but how, exactly, did she manage it?
So apparently everyone is just accepting that Anne Hathaway – an actor LiS finds so annoying that she makes us think we may have been too hard on Gwyneth Paltrow – is going to get the best supporting actress Oscar, for a film in which she appears for about 10 minutes. Aren't you supposed to be Judi Dench before you get such free rides?
But of course, Hathaway doesn't just appear in this role. No, no, no! She does something so physically strenuous, something definitely worthy of an accolade from her peers: she loses weight.
I don't know if you have heard, but Hathaway has lost 25lb for Les Misérables. Have you heard? She's lost 25lb! This fact has been repeated so many times »
- Hadley Freeman
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- New VOD and Streaming Movies, Plus: Feel Musical at Home with 'Into the Woods' (From Movies.com. 31 March 2015, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Giveaway: Win an 'Interstellar' Blu-ray Prize Pack! (From MovieWeb. 31 March 2015, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- 8 Unmade Steven Spielberg Films (From SoundOnSight. 31 March 2015, 10:47 AM, PDT)
- Tom Ford and George Clooney team up for Nocturnal Animals (From National Ledger. 27 March 2015, 7:41 AM, PDT)
- Tom Ford's Next Movie is 'Nocturnal Animals', Could Julianne Moore Starc (From Rope Of Silicon. 24 March 2015, 12:42 PM, PDT)
- 10 Deleted Stars That Were Bigger Than The Final Movie (From Obsessed with Film. 21 March 2015, 1:18 PM, PDT)
- TV Review: ‘Roald Dahl’s Esio Trot’ (From Variety - TV News. 29 March 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- What did we learn from the Spectre teaser trailer? (From Den of Geek. 28 March 2015, 3:21 PM, PDT)
- ‘Spectre’ Teaser Trailer: James Bond Has a Secret (Video) (From The Wrap. 27 March 2015, 4:55 PM, PDT)