Nothing heals the heart like a little partying, right?
Newly single Selena Gomez looked sexier than ever at the Golden Globes after-parties on Sunday night, and it appears as though she too may have indulged in Hollywood's drunkest night.
The 20-year-old former Disney star gave an interview where she doesn't seem to be completely sober, as she made a rambling comment about how excited she was for Jennifer Lawrence to win her Best Actress award.
"There was such incredible parts of -- of the entire show," Gomez told the reporter. "But for me, as an actress ... like seeing Jennifer Lawrence after all she's been through, even being part of an incredible fan -- franchise -- seeing her accept the speech was incredible. It was a good moment for me. I don't even know her, but I think she's so cool and I think she deserved it."
Gomez is just six »
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber's Pal Chantel Jeffries Suing Daily News for Defamation—Model's Lawyer Shares Details (From E! Online. 11 March 2014, 10:39 AM, PDT)
- Kevin Bacon Brings '80s Awareness to Millennials (From Popsugar. 11 March 2014, 10:35 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Gets May 5 Trial Date for DUI Charges, Singer Does Not Get a Plea Deal (From E! Online. 11 March 2014, 10:13 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' explodes onto Blu-ray and DVD (From Hitfix. 11 March 2014, 11:43 AM, PDT)
- 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million DVD, Blu-Ray Copies in First Weekend (From The Hollywood Reporter. 11 March 2014, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- House of Cards’ Mahershala Ali on Remy and Jackie, and Working on Mockingjay (From Vulture. 11 March 2014, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Find Out Why Justin Bieber Was Stuck on Selena Gomez's Tour Bus, Plus Inside Their "Good Chemistry" (From E! Online. 11 March 2014, 11:17 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez perform sexy dance routine -- Video (From EW.com - PopWatch. 11 March 2014, 11:14 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber Woos Selena With Sexy Dance; Using Her? (watch!) (From TheImproper.com. 11 March 2014, 8:03 AM, PDT)