"...four college girls plan to fund their spring break getaway.
"Looking for quick cash they decide to burglarize a fast food shack. But that's only the beginning.
"At a motel room 'rager', fun reaches its legal limit and the girls are arrested and taken to jail. Hungover and clad only in bikinis, they appear before a judge.
"But they are bailed out unexpectedly by 'Alien' (Franco), a local thug who takes them under his wing.
"Then he leads them on the wildest Spring Break trip in history..."
Click the images to enlarge and Sneak Peek "Spring Breakers".
- Michael Stevens
Similar News ItemsJames Franco
- Universal Developing World War II Disaster Drama ‘Salt to the Sea’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 May 2017, 5:49 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Ryan Serhant Breaks Down How ‘Million Dollar Listing New York’ Is Different After Luis Ortiz’s Exit (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 May 2017, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- Lineup Announced for Split Screens TV Fest in New York – Maggie Gyllenhaal’s ‘The Deuce’ to premiere & much more (From HeyUGuys. 25 May 2017, 4:20 AM, PDT)
- HollywoodLife Can’t Keep Track Of Its Selena Gomez, Niall Horan Fake News Stories (From GossipCop. 25 May 2017, 5:46 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez's New Los Angeles Home Is Totally Affordable, by Hollywood Standards (From E! Online. 24 May 2017, 7:38 PM, PDT)
- Here's Why the Internet Thinks Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Working on New Music Together (From E! Online. 23 May 2017, 6:36 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Céline Dion Performs New Beauty and the Beast Song Live for First Time (From PEOPLE.com. 25 May 2017, 9:42 AM, PDT)
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Dis Vanessa Hudgens's BBMAs Rap? We'll Let You Decide (From Popsugar. 24 May 2017, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- ‘High School Musical’ Star Ashley Tisdale Signs With StyleHaul (From Tubefilter News. 24 May 2017, 8:42 AM, PDT)