Esposito shared his past and got his first taste of the frustration of parenting when his little Monster of a witness gave him the slip in "Under the Influence."
Our Round Table team of TV Fanatic writers Chandel Charles, Carla Day, Jim Garner, and Christine Orlando are joined below by Castle fan Bren of The 12th Fan Forum as they argue movie rules and whether this episode needed more Caskett. Won't you join in?
What was your favorite scene from the episode?
Chandel: Kate and Rick's discussion about losing a turn when one chooses a bad movie. I could totally relate to that. It was very appropriate.
Carla: When Esposito offered to be there for Monster if he ever needed anything. It was touching to hear Esposito's back story, but also to see him share it with someone like Monster who could learn he had options.
Jim: I enjoyed »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Christine Orlando)
Similar News Items"Castle" (2009)
- 'Forever' Review: The Perfect Blend of Charming and Dull (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Castle, Outlander, Bones, Grey's, Walking Dead, Chicago Pd, Arrow and More (From TVLine.com. 23 September 2014, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Forever Series Premiere Review: “Pilot” (Season 1, Episode 1) (From We Got This Covered. 22 September 2014, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Castle Season 7 Scoop: 'Really Fun' Alternate Reality Episode Will Ask, 'What If Rick and Kate Never....' (From TVLine.com. 16 September 2014, 7:34 AM, PDT)
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Castle, Arrow, Once, Dixie, NCIS: La, New Girl, Gotham, Beast and More (From TVLine.com. 15 September 2014, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Jason Sudeikis and Jeremy Irons join 'Race,' Jacki Weaver eyes 'Equals' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 16 July 2014, 5:04 PM, PDT)
- Once Upon a Time Round Table: "Nasty Habits" (From TVfanatic. 23 October 2013, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Arrow Round Table: "Identity" (From TVfanatic. 21 October 2013, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Once Upon a Time Round Table: "Quite a Common Fairy" (From TVfanatic. 15 October 2013, 1:30 PM, PDT)