Esposito shared his past and got his first taste of the frustration of parenting when his little Monster of a witness gave him the slip in "Under the Influence."
Our Round Table team of TV Fanatic writers Chandel Charles, Carla Day, Jim Garner, and Christine Orlando are joined below by Castle fan Bren of The 12th Fan Forum as they argue movie rules and whether this episode needed more Caskett. Won't you join in?
What was your favorite scene from the episode?
Chandel: Kate and Rick's discussion about losing a turn when one chooses a bad movie. I could totally relate to that. It was very appropriate.
Carla: When Esposito offered to be there for Monster if he ever needed anything. It was touching to hear Esposito's back story, but also to see him share it with someone like Monster who could learn he had options.
Jim: I enjoyed »
- email@example.com (Christine Orlando)
Similar News Items"Castle" (2009)
- ‘Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Mid-Season Finale Review – Phase II? (From Screen Rant. 10 December 2013, 8:07 PM, PST)
- Castle Casts Frances Fisher as a Woman from Beckett's Fashion Model Past (From TVLine.com. 10 December 2013, 8:26 AM, PST)
- ‘Bad Words’ Red Band: Finally a Trailer That Doesn’t Make You Want to Punch Jason Bateman (From FilmSchoolRejects. 9 December 2013, 7:00 PM, PST)
- Spend Some Time Behind the Scenes of Altered Perception (From Dread Central. 9 December 2013, 10:00 AM, PST)
- More Stills and Behind-the-Scenes Shots from Altered Perception (From Dread Central. 27 November 2013, 12:00 PM, PST)
- Cuddle Up to These First Stills from Altered Perception (From Dread Central. 15 November 2013, 9:15 AM, PST)
- Once Upon a Time Round Table: "Nasty Habits" (From TVfanatic. 23 October 2013, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Arrow Round Table: "Identity" (From TVfanatic. 21 October 2013, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Once Upon a Time Round Table: "Quite a Common Fairy" (From TVfanatic. 15 October 2013, 1:30 PM, PDT)