Grey's Anatomy is all new tonight with its 11th episode of Season 9, "The End is the Beginning of the End." For some quality previews of what's to come this evening, see our Grey's Anatomy sneak peeks.
Looking ahead to next week, Constance Zimmer makes her first appearance as Dr. Cahill, as evidenced by the photos released by ABC, and the doctors are "on edge" because of her character's arrival.
Meanwhile, Arizona struggles with the emotional and physical pain of a phantom limb, and while battling pregnancy hormones, an overly-emotional Meredith is confronted with her worst fear.
Scroll through the photos from "Walking on a Dream" and comment below:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Steve Marsi)
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- Grey's Anatomy Season 13 Episode 14 Review: Back Where You Belong (From TVfanatic. 23 February 2017, 9:17 PM, PST)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 2/23/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 February 2017, 1:48 PM, PST)
- If You're Hoping Alex and Meredith Hook Up on Grey's, We Have Bad News (From BuzzSugar. 23 February 2017, 12:10 PM, PST)
Constance Zimmer (I)
- Constance Zimmer to Guest Star on ‘Angie Tribeca’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 16 February 2017, 3:06 PM, PST)
- Premiere picks up Taylor Lautner drama 'Run The Tide' (From ScreenDaily. 12 February 2017, 10:00 PM, PST)
- ‘UnReal’: ‘Masters of Sex’ Star Caitlin FitzGerald Cast in Season 3 (From Variety - TV News. 19 January 2017, 5:41 PM, PST)