Grey's Anatomy is all new tonight with its 11th episode of Season 9, "The End is the Beginning of the End." For some quality previews of what's to come this evening, see our Grey's Anatomy sneak peeks.
Looking ahead to next week, Constance Zimmer makes her first appearance as Dr. Cahill, as evidenced by the photos released by ABC, and the doctors are "on edge" because of her character's arrival.
Meanwhile, Arizona struggles with the emotional and physical pain of a phantom limb, and while battling pregnancy hormones, an overly-emotional Meredith is confronted with her worst fear.
Scroll through the photos from "Walking on a Dream" and comment below:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Steve Marsi)
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2017-18 Season Ratings (updated 10/16/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 October 2017, 7:31 PM, PDT)
- How Grey's Anatomy Is Setting Up a Dangerous Situation For Jo and Alex (From BuzzSugar. 16 October 2017, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- The Next New Grey’s Anatomy Episode 5 Of The Current Season 14 Is Getting Delayed (From OnTheFlix. 16 October 2017, 12:27 PM, PDT)
Constance Zimmer (I)
- UnREAL: Season Four of Lifetime Series to Have Fewer Episodes (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 August 2017, 7:17 PM, PDT)
- Jerry Lewis Remembered by Hollywood Friends (From MovieWeb. 20 August 2017, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- UnREAL Star Josh Kelly Reveals Dramatic 70-Lb. Weight Loss (From PEOPLE.com. 4 August 2017, 7:22 AM, PDT)