Grey's Anatomy is all new tonight with its 11th episode of Season 9, "The End is the Beginning of the End." For some quality previews of what's to come this evening, see our Grey's Anatomy sneak peeks.
Looking ahead to next week, Constance Zimmer makes her first appearance as Dr. Cahill, as evidenced by the photos released by ABC, and the doctors are "on edge" because of her character's arrival.
Meanwhile, Arizona struggles with the emotional and physical pain of a phantom limb, and while battling pregnancy hormones, an overly-emotional Meredith is confronted with her worst fear.
Scroll through the photos from "Walking on a Dream" and comment below:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Steve Marsi)
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 9/25/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 September 2016, 3:27 PM, PDT)
- Poll: Pick Your Favorite Shows from Premiere Week #1 (From TVfanatic. 24 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy: Season 13 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 23 September 2016, 1:45 PM, PDT)
Constance Zimmer (I)
- ‘Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Me’ Trailer: Lifetime Tells Michel’le’s Side of the N.W.A. Story (From Indiewire Television. 20 September 2016, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- ‘Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Me’ Trailer: Lifetime Tells Michel’le’s Side of the N.W.A. Story (From Indiewire. 20 September 2016, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- 68th Primetime Emmy Award Winners List (From LatinoReview. 19 September 2016, 1:44 PM, PDT)