Grey's Anatomy is all new tonight with its 11th episode of Season 9, "The End is the Beginning of the End." For some quality previews of what's to come this evening, see our Grey's Anatomy sneak peeks.
Looking ahead to next week, Constance Zimmer makes her first appearance as Dr. Cahill, as evidenced by the photos released by ABC, and the doctors are "on edge" because of her character's arrival.
Meanwhile, Arizona struggles with the emotional and physical pain of a phantom limb, and while battling pregnancy hormones, an overly-emotional Meredith is confronted with her worst fear.
Scroll through the photos from "Walking on a Dream" and comment below:
- email@example.com (Steve Marsi)
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 2/28/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 February 2015, 2:16 PM, PST)
- Horror's Final Girls: What happened to the stars of Halloween, Scream? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 28 February 2015, 1:30 AM, PST)
- Elliott Gould Cast In CBS’ Pilot ‘Doubt'; Lacey Chabert In ABC’s ‘Family Fortune’ (From Deadline TV. 27 February 2015, 4:01 PM, PST)
Constance Zimmer (I)
- ‘Manglehorn’, ‘Spy’, ‘Brand’ headline South by Southwest 2015 film lineup (From SoundOnSight. 3 February 2015, 12:56 PM, PST)
- New stills from the Entourage movie (From Flickeringmyth. 29 January 2015, 2:53 AM, PST)
- New stills from the Entourage movie (From Flickeringmyth. 28 January 2015, 12:53 PM, PST)