If the turn out at the nominations bash was this amazing, we can only imagine how fabulous the red carpet at the 58th Idea Filmfare Awards 2012 will be. For now here’s my take on fashion on red carpet on the night of the nominations bash!
With the release of their film finally out of their way, Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola stars Imran Khan & Anushka Sharma finally were able to make a non-in-character appearance. Anushka works the Cue by Rohit Gandhi + Rahul Khanna look and how! Loving the hi-low sequined top, the chunky strap heels and the dark lips. As for her partner in crime Imran, well he looked quite dapper as well in his grey suit and purple striped tie. Loving that he’s ditching the clean-shaven look these days. This works for me more. What do you think ladies?
Verdict: Anushka & Imran are Hot! »
- Prathna Tiwari
Similar News ItemsPriyanka Chopra (I)
- Ranveer Singh suffers ligament tear on sets of Bajirao Mastani (From BollywoodHungama. 28 February 2015, 2:37 AM, PST)
- Priyanka Chopra Joins ABC’s ‘Quantico'; Brent Sexton In ‘Runner’ (From Deadline TV. 26 February 2015, 4:52 PM, PST)
- Priyanka Chopra reminisces on Dil Dhadakne Do shooting (From Bollyspice. 25 February 2015, 12:36 AM, PST)
- Priyanka Chopra inks deal for Us TV show Quantico (From BollywoodHungama. 28 February 2015, 2:37 AM, PST)
- Amitabh Bachchan, Deepika Padukone & Irrfan Khan have fun at Piku’s poster shoot (From Bollyspice. 26 February 2015, 9:09 PM, PST)
- Amitabh Bachchan Deepika Padukone have wrapped up the shoot of Piku (From BollywoodHungama. 24 February 2015, 10:30 AM, PST)
Imran Khan (II)
- Nikhil Advani’s Airlift begins shooting in Mumbai (From Bollyspice. 28 February 2015, 2:39 AM, PST)
- Ekta Kapoor and Imran Khan Bury The Hatchet! (From Bollyspice. 17 February 2015, 10:02 PM, PST)
- Ekta Kapoor - Imran Khan collaborate for Bhoole Se Naam Na Lo Pyaar Ka (From BollywoodHungama. 16 February 2015, 3:53 AM, PST)