If the turn out at the nominations bash was this amazing, we can only imagine how fabulous the red carpet at the 58th Idea Filmfare Awards 2012 will be. For now here’s my take on fashion on red carpet on the night of the nominations bash!
With the release of their film finally out of their way, Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola stars Imran Khan & Anushka Sharma finally were able to make a non-in-character appearance. Anushka works the Cue by Rohit Gandhi + Rahul Khanna look and how! Loving the hi-low sequined top, the chunky strap heels and the dark lips. As for her partner in crime Imran, well he looked quite dapper as well in his grey suit and purple striped tie. Loving that he’s ditching the clean-shaven look these days. This works for me more. What do you think ladies?
Verdict: Anushka & Imran are Hot! »
- Prathna Tiwari
Similar News ItemsPriyanka Chopra (I)
- Ranveer Singh: Zoya had to control Anushka & me in Dil Dhadakne Do (From GlamSham. 4 May 2015, 9:52 PM, PDT)
- Dil Dhadakne Do Music Review (From Bollyspice. 3 May 2015, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- Reema Kagti to direct special video for Dil Dhadakne Do promotions (From BollywoodHungama. 30 April 2015, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- Ranveer Singh regrets doing intimate scenes with Anushka Sharma because of Deepika Padukone? (From GlamSham. 5 May 2015, 5:47 AM, PDT)
- Deepika Padukone: I thought Irrfan Khan would be really strict, stern and not talk to anybody (From GlamSham. 5 May 2015, 5:26 AM, PDT)
- Lisa Haydon to turn judge for Indias Next Top Model (From BollywoodHungama. 5 May 2015, 5:16 AM, PDT)
Imran Khan (II)
- Party like Queen Kangana Ranaut, but not without Mary Kom Priyanka Chopra (From GlamSham. 5 May 2015, 5:08 AM, PDT)
- 10 Bollywood films we wish ended differently (From GlamSham. 5 May 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Imran Khan-Kangana Ranaut's Katti Batti shoot about to wrap-up (From GlamSham. 27 April 2015, 5:44 AM, PDT)