London, Jan 17: One in ten British men admit to using make-up, a new survey has revealed.
But even though it's not uncommon to see metrosexual men like The X Factor's James Arthur donning cosmetics - those surveyed said that they would rather keep their penchant to be pretty a secret, the Daily Mail reported.
More than 1,800 men aged 18 and over were surveyed by designer secret sales website www.HushHush.com to find out their attitudes towards make-up and beauty products - and whether they would own up to using cosmetics themselves.
When asked "do you ever secretly wear make-up?" 11 percent of respondents admitted they did.
When asked how often they did so, 52 percent said they did so "regularly", whilst. »
- Arun Pandit
Similar News Items"The X Factor" (2004)
- Big Brother: Biggins' comments about bisexual people 'did not breach rules' (From The Guardian - TV News. 24 October 2016, 3:49 AM, PDT)
- Paulina Rubio Joins "Little Sis" Demi Lovato for "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" Cover (From E! Online. 17 October 2016, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- YouTuber And Musician Trevor Moran Signs With UTA (Exclusive) (From Tubefilter News. 17 October 2016, 11:47 AM, PDT)
- The Voice's Jermain Jackman: 'David Cameron is a good guy, but I don't like his policies' (From The Guardian - TV News. 9 April 2014, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Simon Cowell: Nicole and Cheryl would have clashed (From Virgin Media - TV. 9 April 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- I'm still with Syco: James Arthur (From RealBollywood. 8 April 2014, 1:58 AM, PDT)