Catherine Zeta-Jones has claimed that Prince Charles was being "saucy" when he awarded her the Cbe. The actress made the claim when analyzing a photograph on The Late Show with David Letterman on Tuesday (January 15).
[Prince Charles presents Catherine Zeta-Jones with the Cbe] Zeta-Jones said: "Look at his hands. Check out his hands, I dunno. I love the royal family, but he is being a little saucy." When Letterman asked her if her comment was something to do with the award, she replied: "I just think that it's my breast, actually."
[Catherine (more) »
- By Leah Simpson
Similar News Items"Late Show with David Letterman" (1993)
- John Oliver jumps ahead of Samantha Bee in Emmy race for Best Variety Talk Series, according to Experts (From Gold Derby. 17 August 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Ellie Kemper and Michael Koman Decide to Raise Their Son Catholic, Not Jewish (From E! Online. 17 August 2017, 8:49 AM, PDT)
- Colbert to Trump: 'You Showed Us Who You Were' After Press Conference (From Rolling Stone. 17 August 2017, 6:41 AM, PDT)
- Henry Thomas, Elizabeth Reaser and Kate Siegel join Netflix’s The Haunting of Hill House (From Flickeringmyth. 15 August 2017, 5:40 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Worried About Catherine Zeta-Jones’ Lifestyle Brand? (From GossipCop. 10 August 2017, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Catherine Zeta Jones Celebrates Son Dylan's 17th Birthday With Adorable Montage of Family Videos (From E! Online. 8 August 2017, 1:14 PM, PDT)
- Prince William on Following Princess Diana’s Coffin: ‘It Felt Like She Was Walking Beside Us’ (From PEOPLE.com. 17 August 2017, 5:24 AM, PDT)
- The Royal Rule That Keeps Prince Philip From Being a King (From Popsugar. 17 August 2017, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Win Tickets to Cult of Chucky exclusive screening (From HeyUGuys. 17 August 2017, 1:29 AM, PDT)