Catherine Zeta-Jones has claimed that Prince Charles was being "saucy" when he awarded her the Cbe. The actress made the claim when analyzing a photograph on The Late Show with David Letterman on Tuesday (January 15).
[Prince Charles presents Catherine Zeta-Jones with the Cbe] Zeta-Jones said: "Look at his hands. Check out his hands, I dunno. I love the royal family, but he is being a little saucy." When Letterman asked her if her comment was something to do with the award, she replied: "I just think that it's my breast, actually."
[Catherine (more) »
- By Leah Simpson
Similar News Items"Late Show with David Letterman" (1993)
- Stephen Colbert Shaves His Beard in First ‘Late Show’ Promo (From Variety - TV News. 3 June 2015, 1:16 PM, PDT)
- Stephen Colbert Shaves Off His "Colbeard"...And Ruins Hot Dogs in the Process? (From E! Online. 3 June 2015, 12:58 PM, PDT)
- Jerry Seinfeld Can Take a Seinfeld Finale Joke (From Vulture. 30 May 2015, 5:34 PM, PDT)
- Eurovision Song Contest 2015 – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 23 May 2015, 3:57 PM, PDT)
- Box-Office Alternatives: Intolerable Cruelty (From Slackerwood. 21 May 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Michael Douglas “Lucked Out” Marrying Catherine Zeta-Jones (From The Hollywood News. 13 May 2015, 10:37 AM, PDT)
- Prince William Suits Up to Party at His Grandmother's Castle (From Popsugar. 22 May 2015, 8:18 AM, PDT)
- Prince William Opens Up About Life With Prince George and Princess Charlotte (From Popsugar. 20 May 2015, 8:21 AM, PDT)
- Queen Elizabeth II Gushes Over Princess Charlotte: "We Love to Have Another Girl" (From Popsugar. 14 May 2015, 9:40 AM, PDT)