‘American Idol’ is back and in full swing. Get ready for a season of new judges, hidden talent — and a lot of tone deaf contestants. Sounds like fun, right, HollywoodLifers?
The twelfth season of American Idol kicked off Jan. 16, and with it came new judges Nicki Minaj, Keith Urban, Mariah Carey, and the beginning of weeks worth of drama. I wonder if Ryan Seacrest and Randy Jackson know what they’re in for?
The two-night premiere started with my personal favorite part of the whole show: the auditions. Let’s take a look at the judges, America’s next stars and some people we’d rather forget.
Who Was Terrible
The auditions are all about separating the good from the bad — and there were plenty of ‘em in New York City.
Fifteen-year-old James Bae admitted he sings in his room in preparation for his sure-to-be filled concert halls. This Bielieber »
- Caitlin Miller
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Return To Nuke ‘Em High Vol.1 DVD Review (From The Hollywood News. 13 July 2014, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 12 July 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez "Is Trying to Move On With Her Life" Amid Latest Justin Bieber Drama (From E! Online. 11 July 2014, 4:19 PM, PDT)
"American Idol" (2002)
- Keith Urban Kicks Off New Tour at Good Morning America (watch!) (From TheImproper.com. 11 July 2014, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood Forgets Husband Mike Fisher's Twitter Handle on Fourth Wedding Anniversary (From Us Weekly. 11 July 2014, 2:24 AM, PDT)
- Dave Grohl Takes Dig at ‘Song Contests’ During HBO's ‘Sonic Highways’ Panel (From The Wrap. 10 July 2014, 5:13 PM, PDT)
- Lilly Ghalici Exits Bravo's ‘Shahs of Sunset’ (From The Wrap. 9 July 2014, 4:28 PM, PDT)
- 150 random celebrities, painstakingly sorted into Hogwarts houses (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 July 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- USA Loses to Belgium in World Cup: Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Other Stars React (From Us Weekly. 1 July 2014, 12:55 PM, PDT)