Emotions were running high on Wednesday when members of the media dropped by the set of The Office for one last visit with the cast of the departing comedy.
Most of the press conference-style interview with stars John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, Rainn Wilson and showrunner Greg Daniels, to name a few, was spent reminiscing about the past nine years. But the group did drop a few select, series-ending scooplets, including the names of some returning familiar faces (alas, not Steve Carell), a tease for a shocking ouster of sorts and more.
Road To Wrap-up | Daniels had advice for lapsed fans »
- Megan Masters
Similar News ItemsSteve Carell
- Smith to Have One of His Worst Domestic Openings Ever: 'Focus' (From Alt Film Guide. 1 March 2015, 1:58 AM, PST)
- Three new promo images from Minions featuring Kevin, Stuart and Bob (From Flickeringmyth. 28 February 2015, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Watch the first 10 minutes of Foxcatcher (From Flickeringmyth. 27 February 2015, 7:30 AM, PST)
"The Office" (2005)
- Pilot News: Meagan Good Enlists in Fox's Minority Report Sequel (From TVLine.com. 26 February 2015, 4:26 PM, PST)
- Park And Recreation: The Complete Series DVD Set Announced for June Release (From The Daily BLAM!. 26 February 2015)
- 14 Reasons Why Rashida Jones is One of the Coolest Women in Hollywood (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 February 2015, 2:34 PM, PST)
- ‘Scrubs’ Alum Sarah Chalke to Star in Fox Comedy ’48 Hours ‘Til Monday’ (From Variety - TV News. 28 February 2015, 12:28 PM, PST)
- Backstrom: Cancel or Keep the New Fox Series? (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 February 2015, 7:31 PM, PST)
- 'Backstrom' Recap: Can Backstrom Outrun the Bogeyman? (From BuddyTV. 19 February 2015, 2:03 PM, PST)