Jim Carrey's career has sure gone down hill over the years. Remember when the guy used to be freakin' hilarious?! I still enjoy watching his earlier films, Dumber and Dumber being one of my favorites. But lately the guy just sems to be picking bad projects. It's been years since he's been in a film that I'd be excited about. He will be in Kick-Ass 2, which I think is a great career move for him right now, and I'm looking forward to seeing him in it.
This is another great cartoon style tribute from artist Jeff Victor paying tribute to Carrey's career, and here's what he had to say about the actor...
Allll-righty then! For my newest 'Evolution', I thought I would tackle one of my favorite comedians, Jim Carrey. I tried to draw his most iconic roles, though picking just 9 was a challenge. (Truman Burbank »
- Joey Paur
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- Happy Talk Like a Pirate Day! See the Most Arrrgh-esting Pirates in Pop Culture (From E! Online. 19 September 2014, 10:27 AM, PDT)
- 'Big Eyes' Trailer: Tim Burton Makes a Movie About Normal People (From The Hollywood Reporter. 18 September 2014, 5:18 PM, PDT)
- The Oscar race takes shape: Sure things, contenders, and wild cards (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 18 September 2014, 8:11 AM, PDT)
- ‘Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension’ Moved to 2015 (From Variety - Film News. 17 September 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Win Bad Neighbours On Blu-ray (From Obsessed with Film. 6 September 2014, 2:59 AM, PDT)
- V For Vendetta’s James McTeigue Signs On To Direct Alien Sleeper Cell (From We Got This Covered. 5 September 2014, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- Five Possible Oscar Nominees Awaiting Distribution Deals (From Scott Feinberg. 15 September 2014, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- Lambasted Elba and Henson Thriller Going Unpunished to Top Domestic Box Office Chart (From Alt Film Guide. 14 September 2014, 12:43 AM, PDT)
- David Fincher and James Ellroy Are Teaming Up for a 1950s Crime Series (From Movies.com. 9 September 2014, 9:30 PM, PDT)