Khloe Kardashian is taking aim at the tabloids.
The E! reality star was angered after being put on the covers of two magazines - Life & Style, which ran a photo of Khloe (next to Bethenny Frankel) with the headline "Betrayed By Their Men/Cheating Scandals," and InTouch, which had Khloe's picture and the headline, "Devastated Khloe: I'm Not a Kardashian!"
"It is disgusting that Life & Style and InTouch magazines continue to print these false stories about my life: the status of my marriage, false reports about a miscarriage, the horrible lie that my dad is not my ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsKhloé Kardashian
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Shopping Trip - Kim Kardashian's Little Sisters in La (From National Ledger. 5 December 2013, 5:30 PM, PST)
- Kanye West: How He’s Putting Baby North Ahead Of His Career (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2013, 10:56 AM, PST)
- Lamar Odom Upset Khloe Kardashian Doesn’t Always Wear Wedding Ring (From HollywoodLife. 4 December 2013, 4:52 PM, PST)
- Kellie Pickler Asks Bethenny Frankel What the Mile High Club Is, Talks About How She and Hubby Keep Things "Spicy" (From E! Online. 4 December 2013, 8:48 PM, PST)
- Kellie Pickler on Keeping Her Marriage Spicy (From PEOPLE.com. 4 December 2013, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Bethenny Frankel on Why This Holiday Season Will Be Different (From Popsugar. 4 December 2013, 11:39 AM, PST)