Sheldon’s forced to play nice with the always-irksome Barry Kripke when The Big Bang Theory returns with a new episode on Jan. 31 – and the physicists’ long-standing rivalry inadvertently sets up what star Mayim Biaylik calls “a big February” for the incredibly popular comedy. Read on for more scoop about what’s ahead!
Related | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey‘s, Revenge, Downton, Arrow, Big Bang, Bunheads and More!
How Far-rah Will Sheldon Go? | As the season moves ahead, the status quo just won’t do for Sheldon and his lady. “We have two episodes with Amy and Sheldon really pushing the boundaries, »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 3/26/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 March 2015, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- Turner Chief on March Madness Money, Whether Conan is Worth $12M and Kevin Reilly's Mandate (From The Hollywood Reporter. 26 March 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- American Idol Recap: Boy George, I Think (Some of 'Em) Have Got It! (From TVLine.com. 25 March 2015, 7:28 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Get Hard (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 26 March 2015, 11:56 AM, PDT)
- Iggy Azalea's Revelation: "4 Months Ago, I Got Bigger Boobs!" (From Popsugar. 24 March 2015, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Stars Share Adorable Pet Pics on National Puppy Day (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 March 2015, 6:18 AM, PDT)
- The Big Bang Theory's brilliant chemistry remains irresistible (From The Guardian - TV News. 25 March 2015, 5:51 AM, PDT)
- Stars Sing Broadway Tunes for Alzheimer’s at Sardi’s Benefit (From Variety - TV News. 19 March 2015, 2:28 PM, PDT)
- The Big Bang Theory season 8 episode 18 review: The Leftover Thermalisation (From Den of Geek. 17 March 2015, 6:25 AM, PDT)