Sheldon’s forced to play nice with the always-irksome Barry Kripke when The Big Bang Theory returns with a new episode on Jan. 31 – and the physicists’ long-standing rivalry inadvertently sets up what star Mayim Biaylik calls “a big February” for the incredibly popular comedy. Read on for more scoop about what’s ahead!
Related | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey‘s, Revenge, Downton, Arrow, Big Bang, Bunheads and More!
How Far-rah Will Sheldon Go? | As the season moves ahead, the status quo just won’t do for Sheldon and his lady. “We have two episodes with Amy and Sheldon really pushing the boundaries, »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News Items"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- 2016-17 TV Show Season Ratings (week 1) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 September 2016, 3:17 PM, PDT)
- CBS 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 9/27/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 September 2016, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Monday TV Ratings: Gotham, The Big Bang Theory, The Voice, DWTS, Supergirl (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 September 2016, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Here Comes the Bride Not Dressed in White: Check Out These Celebrities' Nontraditional Wedding Dresses (From E! Online. 27 September 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Who Has Kaley Cuoco Dated? Look Back on Her List of Lovers (From Popsugar. 25 September 2016, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- The Big Bang Theory: Season 10 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 September 2016, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- TV's Highest-Paid Actors and Actresses: Who's the Best Value? (From TVLine.com. 27 September 2016, 5:08 PM, PDT)
- Jim Parsons and Sofia Vergara are TV’s highest paid actors (From Flickeringmyth. 26 September 2016, 4:59 AM, PDT)
- Jim Parsons Tops List of Highest Paid TV Actors With $25.5 Million (From Variety - TV News. 24 September 2016, 9:10 AM, PDT)