Given their immense popularity, The Kardashian family constantly finds themselves at the center of countless rumors -- and while Khloe Kardashian-Odom typically chooses to ignore the lies, this time she can not hold her tongue!
Video - Khloe Shares Childhood Singing Video
In a new blog post, titled Enough is Enough, Kardashian-Odom takes aim at two new tabloid covers: InTouch's, that claims the "devastated" star has learned new information confirming Robert Kardashian was not her biological father and Life & Style's, that asserts she's kicked Lamar Odom out of the house after discovering he's been cheating.
"It is disgusting that Life & Style and InTouch magazines continue to print these false stories about my life," she writes. "The status of my marriage, false reports about a miscarriage, the horrible lie that my dad is not my biological father, jealousy over my sisters’ lives, etc. It is a complete waste of time to address these reports every time they print »
Similar News ItemsKhloé Kardashian
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana Grab Late-Night Pizza in New York City (From E! Online. 19 April 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Kim, Khloé and Rob Kardashian Wish Kourtney Happy Birthday, Scott Disick Shares Sweet Photo: See the Pics! (From E! Online. 18 April 2014, 2:33 PM, PDT)
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana Fly Out of Los Angeles Together (From E! Online. 17 April 2014, 10:59 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Curves In Pink Cleavage-Baring Romper: Picture (From Us Weekly. 19 April 2014, 4:41 AM, PDT)
- Kardashians Settle Lawsuit Against Robert Kardashian Sr.'s Widow Over Diary and Photo Leak (From E! Online. 18 April 2014, 6:45 PM, PDT)
- Kourtney Kardashian Squeezes In a Pre-Easter Bikini Getaway (From Popsugar. 18 April 2014, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Khloe Kardashian casually dating French Montana? (From RealBollywood. 19 April 2014, 12:34 AM, PDT)
- Khloé Kardashian Casually Dating French Montana, Says Source (From PEOPLE.com. 18 April 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Rick Fox -- I'd Never Get Married On Reality TV ... But My Son Thinks I Should (From TMZ. 17 April 2014, 11:14 AM, PDT)