Given their immense popularity, The Kardashian family constantly finds themselves at the center of countless rumors -- and while Khloe Kardashian-Odom typically chooses to ignore the lies, this time she can not hold her tongue!
Video - Khloe Shares Childhood Singing Video
In a new blog post, titled Enough is Enough, Kardashian-Odom takes aim at two new tabloid covers: InTouch's, that claims the "devastated" star has learned new information confirming Robert Kardashian was not her biological father and Life & Style's, that asserts she's kicked Lamar Odom out of the house after discovering he's been cheating.
"It is disgusting that Life & Style and InTouch magazines continue to print these false stories about my life," she writes. "The status of my marriage, false reports about a miscarriage, the horrible lie that my dad is not my biological father, jealousy over my sisters’ lives, etc. It is a complete waste of time to address these reports every time they print »
Similar News ItemsKhloé Kardashian
- Bruce Jenner Interview: Kim Kardashian, Robert Kardashian Send Sweet Messages to "Role Model" (From Us Weekly. 25 April 2015, 2:43 AM, PDT)
- Bruce Jenner Says Khloé Kardashian Is Taking His Transition the Hardest ''Because She's Had a Lot of Losses in Her Life'' (From E! Online. 24 April 2015, 8:46 PM, PDT)
- Bruce Jenner's Family Reacts to Diane Sawyer Interview: We Are "So Very Proud" of Our "Hero" (From E! Online. 24 April 2015, 8:28 PM, PDT)
- Bruce Jenner's Family Shares Heartfelt Reactions to His Interview (From Popsugar. 25 April 2015, 7:05 AM, PDT)
- Zach, Kris, Derek & More -- See This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 25 April 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Celebrities, Family Members Voice Support for Bruce Jenner (From Variety - TV News. 24 April 2015, 9:52 PM, PDT)
- TMZ Live: Ariana Grande: Publically Taunts Big Sean with Justin Bieber (From TMZ. 23 April 2015, 9:45 AM, PDT)
- Khloe Kardashian -- Flaunting Lamar Odom Tattoo ... With Love (From TMZ. 22 April 2015, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- Blake Lively Calls Breastfeeding a “Full-Time Job,” Rachel McAdams and Jake Gyllenhaal’s Romantic Date + More First Dibs (From VH1.com. 14 April 2015, 6:45 AM, PDT)