After competing with 25 other guys for Emily Maynard‘s heart, Sean Lowe now knows what it is like to be the one calling the shots — or handing out the roses, to be more precise. As he begins his journey on The Bachelor, Emily has been texting him — could she regret picking Jef over him?
As the most recent Bachelorette, Emily, 26, knows all too well what it’s like to put your love life on television, and to have to choose between 25 suitors. As previously reported by HollywoodLife.com, Emily, Jef Holm, Arie Luyendyk Jr. and other Bachelor alumni tweeted Sean their well wishes before his series premiered on Jan. 7.
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News Items"The Bachelor" (2002)
- The Bachelor: Women Tell All Recap: Britt Is a Beautiful Crier and Kelsey Explains Why Her Story Is So 'Amazing' (From PEOPLE.com. 2 October 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Monday TV Ratings: The Following, Night Shift, Bachelor, Mike & Molly, Gotham, Voice (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 March 2015, 12:23 PM, PST)
- ‘The Bachelor’ Recap: Chris Soules Is In The Hot Seat For Women Tell All (From Uinterview. 3 March 2015, 7:55 AM, PST)
"The Bachelorette" (2003)
- Chris Soules Tells Us Which Goodbye Was the Toughest (From BuzzSugar. 2 March 2015, 9:30 PM, PST)
- Trista Sutter Reveals Two-Year Infertility Struggle: It Was "Definitely a Dark Time in My Life" (From Us Weekly. 27 February 2015, 12:35 AM, PST)
- Bachelorette Season 11: Should Kaitlyn Bristowe, Jade Roper, Carly Waddell, or Britt Nilsson Star? (From Us Weekly. 26 February 2015, 1:13 PM, PST)
- Sean Lowe Says Arie Luyendyk Jr. Was the First Choice for the Latest Bachelor (From PEOPLE.com. 20 February 2015, 3:50 PM, PST)
- Sean Lowe: Bachelor Producers Told Arie Luyendyk He Got the Gig Before Chris Soules (From Us Weekly. 20 February 2015, 7:50 AM, PST)
- Pregnant Emily Maynard Snaps New Baby Bump Selfie, Says Someone Asked If She's Having a "Litter" (From Us Weekly. 6 February 2015, 11:54 AM, PST)