After competing with 25 other guys for Emily Maynard‘s heart, Sean Lowe now knows what it is like to be the one calling the shots — or handing out the roses, to be more precise. As he begins his journey on The Bachelor, Emily has been texting him — could she regret picking Jef over him?
As the most recent Bachelorette, Emily, 26, knows all too well what it’s like to put your love life on television, and to have to choose between 25 suitors. As previously reported by HollywoodLife.com, Emily, Jef Holm, Arie Luyendyk Jr. and other Bachelor alumni tweeted Sean their well wishes before his series premiered on Jan. 7.
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News Items"The Bachelor" (2002)
- Legendary TV Lands Ben Stiller’s Red Hour Films in First Major Producing Pact (From Variety - TV News. 6 December 2013, 3:17 PM, PST)
- Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici Send Out Wedding Invitations (From PEOPLE.com. 6 December 2013, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Meet 'The Bachelor' Contestants Ready To Woo Juan Pablo Galavis (t) (From Uinterview (t). 5 December 2013, 9:00 PM, PST)
"The Bachelorette" (2003)
- 'The Bachelor' First Look: Meet Juan Pablo's lucky ladies -- Exclusive Photo (From EW.com - Inside TV. 5 December 2013, 1:52 PM, PST)
- 'The Bachelor' Season 18 Premiere Photos: Juan Pablo Meets the Ladies (From BuddyTV. 5 December 2013, 11:24 AM, PST)
- Kris Jenner Denies Rumors She's Dating 'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik (t) (From Uinterview (t). 3 December 2013, 9:00 PM, PST)
- Harry Styles: How He Reacts To Sexy Girls Wanting To Date Him (From HollywoodLife. 27 November 2013, 10:40 AM, PST)
- Frankie Muniz Suffers Second Mini-Stroke (From HollywoodLife. 26 November 2013, 12:22 PM, PST)
- 'Tis the Season to Watch Kimmel Prank John Krasinski, Again (From Popsugar. 21 November 2013, 10:36 AM, PST)