Talk about surprise casting, this juicy morsel is kind of like a sudden jab to the face. Mike Tyson is coming to an episode of Law & Order: Svu. The guest role is the former boxer’s acting debut. Watch out world.
Get this. Mike Tyson’s upcoming guest role on Svu isn’t your typical light work either. Deadline calls the part “dark” and “dramatic”. Tyson will bring to life a character by the name of Reggie Rhodes. Rhodes is a murderer sentenced to death. What put the man on that terrible path? Indications are, he’s the result of an atrocious childhood. Stories like his are probably a dime a dozen in the New York penal system, but either way, his particular case will grab the attention of Detective Benson and defense attorney Bayard Ellis, whose recurring role comes from Last Resort actor Andre Braugher.
Another actor will also »
- Sasha Nova
Similar News ItemsThe Hangover (2009)
- Heather Graham joins Neil Labute's The Money Shot (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 July 2014, 11:03 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2014: Exclusive Interview with Sondra Currie for ‘Ganymede Pan’ (From LatinoReview. 23 July 2014, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- #SDCC14: Ucp Announces Deal with Warren Ellis/Gale Anne Hurd; Night Mary and Five Ghosts Heading to TV (From Dread Central. 23 July 2014, 11:35 AM, PDT)
- Watch the Sdcc panel for Sin City: A Dame to Kill For with Jessica Alba, Rosario Dawson and Josh Brolin (From Flickeringmyth. 27 July 2014, 3:22 AM, PDT)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt featured in latest Sin City: A Dame to Kill For poster (From Flickeringmyth. 26 July 2014, 9:18 AM, PDT)
- Jamie Chung and Julia Garner get Sin City: A Dame to Kill For posters (From Flickeringmyth. 25 July 2014, 4:55 PM, PDT)
- 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' Actor Louis Mandylor -- Near Death Illness (From TMZ. 24 July 2014, 10:53 AM, PDT)
- Brandon Routh, George Lazenby and the one-hit movie wonders (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 8 July 2014, 5:08 AM, PDT)
- Watch Nia Vardalos' overbearing mother in 'Helicopter Mom' trailer -- Video (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 4 June 2014, 3:27 PM, PDT)