A Twilight Saga star has signed on for Beauty and the Beast. No, not that one.
According to Entertainment Weekly, Edi Gathegi will join The CW drama as Kyle, an agent for a top-secret organization who "can easily assess anyone’s weaknesses and happily exploit them," based on network casting notes.
Gathegi will debut later on in Beauty and the Beast Season 1, which returns on January 24.
In other recent casting news that broke during the show's hiatus, Sendhil Ramamurthy will soon come on board as an Assistant District Attorney who looks into an unusual death related to Vincent. »
- email@example.com (Matt Richenthal)
Similar News ItemsBeauty and the Beast (1991)
- CW 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 7/27/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 July 2016, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- Girl Meets World Bringing Back Both Morgans for Huge Season 3 Finale (From TVLine.com. 27 July 2016, 10:54 AM, PDT)
- ‘Pete’s Dragon’ Review: An Old Disney Musical Becomes A New Disney Classic (From Indiewire. 27 July 2016, 9:18 AM, PDT)
- TV News: Peep, Greenlight, Vikings, King, StartUp (From Dark Horizons. 27 July 2016, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Crackle Debuts Trailer for ‘StartUp’ Starring Martin Freeman (From Backstage. 27 July 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Crackling First Trailer for Crackle’s Original Dramatic Series, ‘Startup’ (Edi Gathegi Co-Stars) (From ShadowAndAct. 27 July 2016, 9:57 AM, PDT)
- Heroes Reborn featurette with Jack Coleman and Robbie Kay (From Flickeringmyth. 31 March 2016, 5:20 PM, PDT)
- ‘Heroes Reborn’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 25 March 2016, 11:46 AM, PDT)
- Blu-ray and DVD details for Heroes Reborn (From Flickeringmyth. 25 February 2016, 11:45 AM, PST)